How can I plug my xbox 360 HDD to my pc without disassembling ?

Banned 7 replies
7 Comments

get a transfer kit, think there are unofficial ones you can buy from dealextreme, have a look on ebay, or deposit someone some money so they can lend you a kit

Original Poster Banned

fwibble;6970091

get a transfer kit, think there are unofficial ones you can buy from … get a transfer kit, think there are unofficial ones you can buy from dealextreme, have a look on ebay, or deposit someone some money so they can lend you a kit

i've been searching not sure what they're called though

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6970173

You kidding, if you type transfer kit on deal extreme then it brings it … You kidding, if you type transfer kit on deal extreme then it brings it up, just lazy tbh.

:roll: Most of the ones on ebay don't state whether it's the free one or the one you can connect to a pc. Managed to find one in the end for $7.50 on fleabay

Original Poster Banned

fwibble;6970185

]http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27135

Thanks found one a bit cheaper, rep :thumbsup:

the free one? do you mean the official ones from microsoft I've seen them go for about £25... could be due to shill bidders though

Original Poster Banned

fwibble;6970471

the free one? do you mean the official ones from microsoft I've seen them … the free one? do you mean the official ones from microsoft I've seen them go for about £25... could be due to shill bidders though

The official microsoft ones are free, people pay £25 for them ! I got an unofficial one for about $7.50
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?22
    2. dakine backpacks22
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions