Expired

how can I pm a moderator?

5 replies
Found 5th Aug 2016
I'm using the app so my access to the site is restricted.

I would like to PM a moderator regarding an issue.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

You've done it, a mod will reply to your post

m4rky2011

You've done it, a mod will reply to your post

Well, not exactly, but agreed that this will likely get mod attention in due course.

tony_spumoni

I'm using the app so my access to the site is restricted. I would like to … I'm using the app so my access to the site is restricted. I would like to PM a moderator regarding an issue.

To send a PM via the app, there's a dedicated messaging tab. It's there anything more specific that you don't understand?

Also consider whether it would be more appropriate to contact the admin team (distinct from the mods), via the "Contact" link at the bottom of every page: hotukdeals.com/con…act

Original Poster

I am aware of the messaging tab but when I type "mod" loads come up. Also don't have email set up yet.

tony_spumoni

I am aware of the messaging tab but when I type "mod" loads come up. … I am aware of the messaging tab but when I type "mod" loads come up. Also don't have email set up yet.

PMs to/from moderators are via their own personal account, not an account named "mod" or similar. If there's not a specific individual currently involved in whatever the issue is, I'd suggest using the contact link as above.

Editor

Hi,

I will message you now

Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59609
  2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
  3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
  4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions