How can i retract paypal payment that is complete? HELP!

Found 15th Jul 2008
bought unlocking service from one of the web then realise it does not unlock the u900 sigh

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

You will have to contact them and get them to refund.

Original Poster

Titchimp;2536150

You will have to contact them and get them to refund.

in their term and condition stating no refunds if code does not work.:oops:

sharonwai;2536157

in their term and condition stating no refunds if code does not … in their term and condition stating no refunds if code does not work.:oops:

Ah. then your stuffed im afraid.

Same happend to me last week, I put in a claim with paypal and the vendor refunded me same day
Was'nt Unlock Central was it?

Banned

Looks like you ain't got much chance but you could try. How much was it for?

Just take it as a lesson learnt. Don't do it again and make sure you know what you are buying!:thumbsup:

Edit: If it helps here is a solution to unlock a g600. I can not be responsible if this doesen't work on your model of phone.

google gsm forum it may help you decide

1-Turn on the phone without sim card .
2-Pull off the battery cover and insert any non-accepted sim card (without turning off the handset)
3-Do full reset *2767*3855# , phone will reboot and goes to Menu .
4-Customize Sp-lock code *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
5-Unlock your phone with new SP code #7465625*638*00000000#
6-Enjoy G600 unlocked

Original Poster

masterbrown;2536181

Same happend to me last week, I put in a claim with paypal and the vendor … Same happend to me last week, I put in a claim with paypal and the vendor refunded me same day :DWas'nt Unlock Central was it?

it is unlock central

Original Poster

churchy2704;2536212

Looks like you ain't got much chance but you could try. How much was it … Looks like you ain't got much chance but you could try. How much was it for?

£3 something

sharonwai;2540313

it is unlock central

Just put a claim in with paypal saying you dont have another phone, its against Paypals rules to not refund if he can't provide the service paid for, he knows that which is why he refunded me within 10 mins of me putting a claim in :thumbsup:

Original Poster

masterbrown;2542049

Just put a claim in with paypal saying you dont have another phone, its … Just put a claim in with paypal saying you dont have another phone, its against Paypals rules to not refund if he can't provide the service paid for, he knows that which is why he refunded me within 10 mins of me putting a claim in :thumbsup:

THEY REFUNDED ME..... :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text