How can i send a galaxy s8 to italy

Found 20th Nov 2017
Hello i purchased an s8 a few months back, it needs sending back to amazon it for repairs, but the post office refuse to send it because it has a battery in it. how can i get it there as apparently it can't go by air?
Community Updates
AskSamsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Top comments
Fly! £19 return ... hand deliver it and enjoy a week in Italy too;)

skyscanner.net/tra…=12
11 Comments
I returned phone to Amazon Italy using Royal Mail international tracked service. Just tell them you’re returning item to amazon. Btw I also returned S8.
Edited by: "Bigspin" 20th Nov 2017
Don't Amazon normally provide the return labels?

Also, you could try contacting Samsung directly as they have UK service centres.
Original Poster
my two local royal mail post offices asked if there was a battery in the package, ofc said yes, both times they said it cant go!
because its amazon it i guess theyre making me pay the postage. its getting a bit stressful now.
Edited by: "Buckar00" 20th Nov 2017
Fly! £19 return ... hand deliver it and enjoy a week in Italy too;)

skyscanner.net/tra…=12
krazyasif78612 m ago

Fly! £19 return ... hand deliver it and enjoy a week in Italy …Fly! £19 return ... hand deliver it and enjoy a week in Italy too;)https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/lond/mila/cheap-flights-from-london-to-milan.html?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&qp_prevProvider=ins_browse&qp_prevCurrency=GBP&priceSourceId=b3ms-NL1-4&qp_prevPrice=19&oym=1712&selectedoday=05&iym=1712&selectediday=12

very good lol
Buckar0025 m ago

my two local royal mail post offices asked if there was a battery in the …my two local royal mail post offices asked if there was a battery in the package, ofc said yes, both times they said it cant go!because its amazon it i guess theyre making me pay the postage. its getting a bit stressful now.

Call Royal Mail customer service and ask them. Normally they only refuse if it’s Note 8 or battery is damaged. Unless it’s a new policy. You can also use UPS or DHL( expensive compared to UPS) .
As long as battery is connected then it’s fine . I send / receive phones / tablets almost daily from Northern Ireland . For some strange reason they think it’s safer to be connected to a device rather than being separate to the phone.
Simply tell them the battery is connected to phone and not separate.
Just say the battery is out. They do let you send the mobile as long as the battery is out.
So all these amaz0n deals on here sayong you can buy from italy for X amount cheaper, no warranty issues, same device etc. Its a load of rubbish, its obviously a pain in the arse to send back.
Misslovely1 h, 38 m ago

Just say the battery is out. They do let you send the mobile as long as …Just say the battery is out. They do let you send the mobile as long as the battery is out.

i think it's actually the exact opposite
forrest3819 h, 48 m ago

As long as battery is connected then it’s fine . I send / receive phones / …As long as battery is connected then it’s fine . I send / receive phones / tablets almost daily from Northern Ireland . For some strange reason they think it’s safer to be connected to a device rather than being separate to the phone. Simply tell them the battery is connected to phone and not separate.

Same here, get many delivered to N.Ireland also. Below from the RM rules and link also. (3rd Paragraph).
RM Link
32500579-YNRig.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants