How can I send Private Messages to another user?

Posted 30th Jan 2019
Hello! When I try to send a PM to another user I get this popup:

"Sorry, you can't currently send private messages to other users."

How can I be able to send them? Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
47 Comments
You probably need more activity on the website before you're allowed to PM... as spammers typically don't post anything and just send PMs. Not saying you're a spammer. It's just how the website works.
Click the ID and click Message
qwales8 m ago

You really didn't read nothing other then title, don't you :'D
hearts228 m ago

You probably need more activity on the website before you're allowed to …You probably need more activity on the website before you're allowed to PM... as spammers typically don't post anything and just send PMs. Not saying you're a spammer. It's just how the website works.

Yeah, so it could be 10 post or 100 post, it's unclear what you need to send them. I ask cause someone is trying to help me buy a game in a deal topic but it would be much more fast and easier to talk in private instead of public.
It's 10 comments...
You need to do another 9 comments on this post LOL
Edited by: "ehsangreat" 30th Jan 2019
IamMT30/01/2019 15:50

It's 10 comments...

I didn't know, I don't deserve the annoyed 3 dots

@ehsangreat as I said I already have other posts on another topic so I think I'm almost there xd thank you!
-Alexis-30/01/2019 16:58

I didn't know, I don't deserve the annoyed 3 dots :(@ehsangreat as I said …I didn't know, I don't deserve the annoyed 3 dots :(@ehsangreat as I said I already have other posts on another topic so I think I'm almost there xd thank you!

It's an ellipsis - it doesn't convey an 'annoyed' response. But your attitude is a bit tardy in your other responses as well, perhaps you should brush up on your etiquette.
Hi @-Alexis- Yep as others have said, you need to have made 10 posts in order to activate your messages.
If it’s an unsolicited foof pic I’ll give you my email.....
IamMT2 h, 16 m ago

It's an ellipsis - it doesn't convey an 'annoyed' response. But your …It's an ellipsis - it doesn't convey an 'annoyed' response. But your attitude is a bit tardy in your other responses as well, perhaps you should brush up on your etiquette.

The second reply he got is really lame
Edited by: "hearts22" 30th Jan 2019
IamMT30/01/2019 17:02

It's an ellipsis - it doesn't convey an 'annoyed' response. But your …It's an ellipsis - it doesn't convey an 'annoyed' response. But your attitude is a bit tardy in your other responses as well, perhaps you should brush up on your etiquette.

Please explain me where I was "tardy", I'm really curious... maybe I'm "tardy" even know by not understand when I was it in the first place but it's ok, enlighten me.

[take In mind that english isn't my native language and I'm quite bad with it]

@magicjay1986 Thank you!
-Alexis-30/01/2019 22:28

Please explain me where I was "tardy", I'm really curious... maybe I'm …Please explain me where I was "tardy", I'm really curious... maybe I'm "tardy" even know by not understand when I was it in the first place but it's ok, enlighten me.[take In mind that english isn't my native language and I'm quite bad with it]@magicjay1986 Thank you!

I hope you have now managed to achieve your goal.
IamMT54 m ago

I hope you have now managed to achieve your goal.

Oh my, you are so clever... I can't keep up with you. Well thank you, I'm ok now, see ya!
Never knew that,

than
I didn't know that either...
10 posts. That's silly
Thanks for clarifying this guys
That's a pain, but I guess it helps stop the spammers
qwales30/01/2019 15:29

That don’t work
This is my 6th post. 4 more to go aha
Mizan883rd Apr

This is my 6th post. 4 more to go aha

Hmm I better start posting too!
Didn't realise this either!
Thanks, didn't realise you needed 10 posts either - long time lurker... 1 down 9 to go :P
Heres 1 of my 10
Lol the answer is here
just going to try this
think this should work
I have the same limitation
I have the same limitation
Here's 2 of my 1
An another
And another one
Again
Last few
I'm done
Now I'm done
-Alexis-30/01/2019 16:58

I didn't know, I don't deserve the annoyed 3 dots :(@ehsangreat as I said …I didn't know, I don't deserve the annoyed 3 dots :(@ehsangreat as I said I already have other posts on another topic so I think I'm almost there xd thank you!

I didn’t realise 3 dots are annoyed I use them all the time especially on this site as when I post it misses of last letter sometimes. ... .... ....
Thanks for this!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Discussions

Top Merchants