How can I watch foreign tv channels without a satellite dish ?

Found 29th Jul
Hope someone can offer some advice. Have seen a box called Redline Golden Box on Ebay £129.99 but wonder if there are any cheaper alternatives.
Many thanks for any help given
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
IPTV
IPTV is good. what foreign channels are you trying to watch?
niffer12 m ago

IPTV is good. what foreign channels are you trying to watch?

European channels, thanks
nandito4 m ago

European channels, thanks

What european channels are you looking for
Smart IPTV with a gift from Flea Bay...
FTCom32 s ago

Smart IPTV with a gift from Flea Bay...

Thanks.
Dannyrobbo3 m ago

Dannyrobbo3 m ago

It's for boyfriend really. He is Spanish and would like Spanish Channels and anywhere that would show footy would be good. Thanks
Yes a IPTV subscription is the way to go.
If you are not so bothered about quality you can get a fair bit of content by using mobdro which is free.
GAVINLEWISHUKD45 s ago

Yes a IPTV subscription is the way to go. If you are not so bothered about …Yes a IPTV subscription is the way to go. If you are not so bothered about quality you can get a fair bit of content by using mobdro which is free.

Thanks, will check mobdro as well.
GAVINLEWISHUKD1 h, 3 m ago

Yes a IPTV subscription is the way to go. If you are not so bothered about …Yes a IPTV subscription is the way to go. If you are not so bothered about quality you can get a fair bit of content by using mobdro which is free.

Tried to download Mobdro on phone and got the message that it can damage my device, daren't do it Gavin
nandito8 m ago

Tried to download Mobdro on phone and got the message that it can damage …Tried to download Mobdro on phone and got the message that it can damage my device, daren't do it Gavin

It's fine. That is just a message applied to all apps that aren't on the google store. Also try livenettv.to/
nandito12 m ago

Tried to download Mobdro on phone and got the message that it can damage …Tried to download Mobdro on phone and got the message that it can damage my device, daren't do it Gavin

Been using it for years. While it's true downloading apps not from the play store is a risk I have no problem with high profile apps from the app developers website (you will have to change the security settings to allow apps from 3rd party. Download and install and then change the security settings back)

You will have the same issue with IPTV as well so you better buy a satellite dish!
redcantona10 m ago

It's fine. That is just a message applied to all apps that aren't on the …It's fine. That is just a message applied to all apps that aren't on the google store. Also try https://www.livenettv.to/

Thanks for the info redcantona
GAVINLEWISHUKD7 m ago

Been using it for years. While it's true downloading apps not from the …Been using it for years. While it's true downloading apps not from the play store is a risk I have no problem with high profile apps from the app developers website (you will have to change the security settings to allow apps from 3rd party. Download and install and then change the security settings back)You will have the same issue with IPTV as well so you better buy a satellite dish!

Thanks for the info Gavin
redcantona49 m ago

It's fine. That is just a message applied to all apps that aren't on the …It's fine. That is just a message applied to all apps that aren't on the google store. Also try https://www.livenettv.to/

GAVINLEWISHUKD45 m ago

Been using it for years. While it's true downloading apps not from the …Been using it for years. While it's true downloading apps not from the play store is a risk I have no problem with high profile apps from the app developers website (you will have to change the security settings to allow apps from 3rd party. Download and install and then change the security settings back)You will have the same issue with IPTV as well so you better buy a satellite dish!

Thanks redcantona and Gavin, I've downloaded both and they are working fine. Thanks so much
Mobdro is just so unreliable. Not used it for over a year.

I'd suggest something that relies on a wired internet connection
Gollywood8 m ago

Mobdro is just so unreliable. Not used it for over a year.I'd suggest …Mobdro is just so unreliable. Not used it for over a year.I'd suggest something that relies on a wired internet connection

Thanks Gollywood
Agree modbro is rubbish. Most 'live' tv is quite bad, even if you pay for it.
toontoon12319 m ago

I've used quite a few iptv suppliers over the years and have found most …I've used quite a few iptv suppliers over the years and have found most are setup for uk and usa channels only. I use 2 suppliers at the minute OTT TV and David Openbox (google search should bring them up), OTT doesn't have foreign channels but David Openbox does but they are added as a bonus and not guaranteed.They are quite often down as they don't control them. Lots of spanish channels on there but definitely not 100% reliable, might help you out tho.

Thanks toontoon, will check them out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions