Groups
    EXPIRED

How can someone who is banned leave me feedback?

I have just looked at my feedback and noticed that a (presummed) scammer has left me bad feedback, even though they are banned!
    It isnt the thread concerned or even one of my threads, it is a complete random thread to give me a neg on, plus there are unresolved issues such as the wireless adpator going "missing" in the post and the person I wa trading with admitting they recived their game back, as I returned it whilst I waited for a compensation claim with royal Mail (which never happened, they said the recipient never replied to their lettter)!
    What can I do/ can be done about this please?
    thanks,

Mike..

11 Comments

Banned

Mods will probably pick this up Mike, but just in case, use the contact us to ask.

Original Poster

guv;2734908

Mods will probably pick this up Mike, but just in case, use the contact … Mods will probably pick this up Mike, but just in case, use the contact us to ask.

yeah, have tried all that, just have to go to bed in a min so was getting a few bits sorted as I wont be on much tomorrow, will speak with the mods when I get a chance, thanks :thumbsup:

Mike..

Yes, hope they will. Just looked at his other threads and he seems like a nasty piece of work. Bad luck that you had to run into him. Now I know why you are wary about giving out BT details.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2734927

Yes, hope they will. Just looked at his other threads and he seems like … Yes, hope they will. Just looked at his other threads and he seems like a nasty piece of work. Bad luck that you had to run into him. Now I know why you are wary about giving out BT details.

tell me about it, there is no telling what someone in a far off land could do with those and a few old bits of paper from your rubbish bin, it has been known before for people to have their identity stolen, I personally would like to keep mine, I quite like it

Mike..

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2734927

Yes, hope they will. Just looked at his other threads and he seems like … Yes, hope they will. Just looked at his other threads and he seems like a nasty piece of work. Bad luck that you had to run into him. Now I know why you are wary about giving out BT details.

Crabcake is of the female variety :roll:

They've obviously selected the wrong thread for feedback but it's good it's happened in a way as at least now the developers can look into if there is a bug where banned members can still access part of the sites code. Not good for you though mike :-(

Hope it gets sorted. :thumbsup:

MikeBeaver;2734937

tell me about it, there is no telling what someone in a far off land … tell me about it, there is no telling what someone in a far off land could do with those and a few old bits of paper from your rubbish bin, it has been known before for people to have their identity stolen, I personally would like to keep mine, I quite like it :)Mike..

The feedback comment has now been removed...

Banned

Who expired and spammed this relevant post ?

Banned

aScottishBloke;2735129

Who expired and spammed this relevant post ?

Probably Rayman as he's dealt with the fedback issue and would imagine thats it as far as HUKDs are concerned?

Banned

Cheers,

I guess mike's query is resolved as he asked what could be done, however I was also interested in the reason why feedback could be left :thumbsup:

Banned

aScottishBloke;2735163

Cheers, I guess mike's query is resolved as he asked what could be done, … Cheers, I guess mike's query is resolved as he asked what could be done, however I was also interested in the reason why feedback could be left :thumbsup:

I'm guess thats one for the developers and just a bug.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions