Groups

How can they sell these??!!!!!!!

Don't know if i should be advertising this fact incase any crims buy them but i'm gob smacked they are legally able to sell these lock picks to get into most motor vehicles out there at the moment!

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.-1~page.2

8 Comments

Banned

must have another reason to be used or they wouldnt sell them...surely?!

Rim Crims are the worst!

We know who's responsible if there's a sudden increase in car crime in Rotherham then........

Plenty of items on DX are either boarderline legal or flat out illegal in many countries. If customs picked up on the fact you're having e.g. a cell phone blocker imported to the UK you might be in a bit of trouble as they're illegal here.

An item that got a few people riled up was the GPS blocker as it was construed that, apparently, the only reason for having it would be to block out a cars GPS tracker once you had stolen it! Others argued that it was good for rental cars with GPS tracking devices from companies that may not cover your back if, say, you took their rental car down a dirt track.

I'd assume with the lock picks, you could argue that 'the legal owner of the car could use them to open up their vechile if they misplaced their keys', etc, etc.

Original Poster

donnydude;3325184

We know who's responsible if there's a sudden increase in car crime in … We know who's responsible if there's a sudden increase in car crime in Rotherham then........

LOL.

They don't use them round here, i had my vehicle broken into last week and they used a brick through the window! :x

steevieboy4u;3325199

LOL.They don't use them round here, i had my vehicle broken into last … LOL.They don't use them round here, i had my vehicle broken into last week and they used a brick through the window! :x

Ah, the subtle approach eh.

Luckily for those residing in, for instance, the Medway towns, the scum living there wouldn't have the capacity to open up a Paypal account to purchase something through DX!

Pretty pointless using them on my car.

The cost of the lock pick is more than my car is worth.

233,000 miles on it so far :w00t:

If law breaking is your thing, I recommend these dealextreme.com/det…963

Who needs a speed camera detector?

How can someone legally justify hiding their numberplate?

Original Poster

ctuk;3325384

If law breaking is your thing, I recommend these … If law breaking is your thing, I recommend these http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16963Who needs a speed camera detector? How can someone legally justify hiding their numberplate?

James Bond??
    lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions