Groups

How can this be?

Hmm I have a 512kb internet connection yet bittorrent is downloading at 183 kbps
    How is this possilble?
    Jac

13 Comments

U ar illegalz.

Should you be complaining?....

Banned

he isnt complaining he is just asking how it's possible

given that your internet connection is 512kb and that 183kb is less then 512kb, this speed seems entirely possible!

Original Poster

No

Original Poster

Yeah but my download speed max is a tenth of what my internet connection speed is which is 51.2 kbps

Banned

spikeyjacko

Yeah but my download speed max is a tenth of what my internet connection … Yeah but my download speed max is a tenth of what my internet connection speed is which is 51.2 kbps

I have gotten some insane download speeds with torrents.....maybe because they work differently and dont straight up download the files? I couldn't say.

Original Poster

I dunno, I'm gonna do a speed test and see what results it comes with

Banned

maybe your isp goofed up your bandwidth or something? maybe you had a speed increase without being told? im surprised anyone would still sell 512kb that's old skool

Original Poster

It was just where we live.. nowhere near the thingymaggiy(i cant remember the name :p)
    but i got 2000kbps on the speed test

Banned

spikeyjacko

It was just where we live.. nowhere near the thingymaggiy(i cant remember … It was just where we live.. nowhere near the thingymaggiy(i cant remember the name :p)but i got 2000kbps on the speed test

So you havent got a 512K connection like you thought!

What does it say your connection speed is?

it depends on seeder

Original Poster

what do you mean what does it say?

guv

So you havent got a 512K connection like you thought!What does it say … So you havent got a 512K connection like you thought!What does it say your connection speed is?

2 meg.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186

See more discussions