How can you find out via the apple website how long you have left on the warranty?

anyone got the link?

10 Comments

Banned

t0mm;6040369

https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do

+1 just need to type in your serial number then thats it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

t0mm;6040369

https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do

sweet, cheers for that, repped. if it comes up does that mean it was bought from an apple store?

Nope, comes up no matter where you bought it

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;6040395

Nope, comes up no matter where you bought it

cool cheers

Original Poster

i dont have th receipt would it be possible to take it into an apple store and get a new one?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6040411

That's from manufacturing date not the purchase date so if you find the … That's from manufacturing date not the purchase date so if you find the receipt you'll get longer.

ahh, cheers for tht, i cant find th receipt at all though, and the ipod is broken, would it be possible to get a new one?

cribert;6040408

i dont have th receipt would it be possible to take it into an apple … i dont have th receipt would it be possible to take it into an apple store and get a new one?

Yeah it would be if it still shows as under warranty on the site.
They go by when the item was made and then an estimate to when it will be sold.
That´s why sometimes when you buy something it´s either longer or shorter than a year on the website.
If longer, then great. If shorter, keep your receipt to prove you have longer than apple.com says.

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;6040430

Yeah it would be if it still shows as under warranty on the site.They go … Yeah it would be if it still shows as under warranty on the site.They go by when the item was made and then an estimate to when it will be sold.That´s why sometimes when you buy something it´s either longer or shorter than a year on the website.If longer, then great. If shorter, keep your receipt to prove you have longer than apple.com says.

cheers repped

Happy to help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
    2. love affairs1342
    3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

See more discussions