Groups
    EXPIRED

How can you get the best price when selling vinyl

I recently cleared out the attic and found a load of albums and single from the 80s.

I doubt that they're worth much, but just wondered if there are any good websites/places for selling them.

Many thanks, Rep for useful suggestions.

8 Comments

Banned

ebay is your best bet

depends whay you have tricky - got any smiths ??

Original Poster

holly100;4121926

depends whay you have tricky - got any smiths ??

Don't think so. Mostly big-haired shoulder-padded tripe probably!

Trickyjabs;4121954

Don't think so. Mostly big-haired shoulder-padded tripe probably!

do you kow how to make plant pots out of them!1:w00t:

decorate your wall looks so cool

heat them up and mould into any shape - retro fruit bowl etc - give them as prezzies:thumbsup:

instructions here
    metacafe.com/wat…wl/
    make-stuff.com/rec…tml

Put it on ebay and lie about how rare it is - seems to work for most sellers!

if you have anything from iron maiden they are best sellers on ebay!!!!!!declare you have a rare must have item for any fans collection....its hit or miss..also check out completed listings ..if you search online for vinyl you will see if you have any mega rare stuff...you never know.......big hair ?shoulder pads?cinderella/whitesnake/hanoi rocks/motley crue????or rick astley big hair....???if you have any cure/smiths/joy division check cos they sell well...

you can actually buy a book that tells you what every record out there is worth. it comes out yearly and it costs around 25 quid - forgot the name tho. whsmith sell it.

unfortunately, if it's all 80's, i'll be suprised if you have anything worth over 15 quid

hope this helps

texfitz;4123168

you can actually buy a book that tells you what every record out there is … you can actually buy a book that tells you what every record out there is worth. it comes out yearly and it costs around 25 quid - forgot the name tho. whsmith sell it.unfortunately, if it's all 80's, i'll be suprised if you have anything worth over 15 quidhope this helps

i'm interested in the sound of this book, anybody know the title?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions