How can you use mobile credit to buy things?

Found 24th JulEdited by:"dudea729"
How can you use mobile credit to buy things? Other than using otherwise than making calls, texts or data?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You mean paying with phone while out and about?
Can you not pay for apps etc via your phone credit. I don't think you can purchase physical things with the credit on your phone
Can use it in £5 increments on PSN, Also on Xbox store, though not sure of the minimum there.
Yes you can use it on Google Play Store, and on PlayStation Network.
ch7leach4 h, 21 m ago

Can you not pay for apps etc via your phone credit. I don't think you can …Can you not pay for apps etc via your phone credit. I don't think you can purchase physical things with the credit on your phone

There is a service called 'payforit', it may be labelled as Boku or Mobile Payments though. Not many places accept it though, Instant Gaming (50% fees), MMOGA (think it's around £3 fee), PSN, Xbox, Spotify, Galaxy Apps, and Play Store are the ones that spring to mind.
Edited by: "jamie015" 25th Jul
It depends on the network, but for instance with O2 you can use their Charge to Mobile service to convert mobile credit into an iTunes voucher. If you Google “Charge to Mobile” or “Direct Carrier Billing” you can find various options offered by different networks.
I use on pokerstars and justgiving donations.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants