Found 16th Mar 2007
Im a wannabe innit
getlippy.com/pla…iz/ clicky

Wannabe chav
You are 3 % chav
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

You are 3 % chav

Fell at the following hurdles: Yeah, I used to eat Pot Noodles when I was a student. Plus I ended up in Little Chef a couple of times in my pre-teen years with my parents.

Mine was 3% too. Did the pure test out of interest - 16% pure!!

You are 0 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

sweet! man i thought that quiz was never gonna end......i think that quiz was made to be answered by girls but all the same im not a chav

Wannabe chav
You are 0 % chav

Wannabe chav

You are 5 % chav

Another 5% here too.. though I think that quiz was aimed at girlies more than boys..

Wannabe chavYou are 0 % chav You clearly know you are not, nor will you … Wannabe chavYou are 0 % chav You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

I am so glad about that!

ribble

though I think that quiz was aimed at girlies more than boys..

Yep, I noticed that too....

Banned

Wannabe chav

You are 0 % chav

5% for me,however,all girls wore white stilettoes in the 80's,my sister in Oz has a hot tub(outdoor lifestyle 'n' all that),I remember when pot noodles came out,we ALL tried 'em...(now showing my age!!)

Which blokes I wonder answered yes to wearing white stilettoes?:whistling: :giggle:

Wannabe chav You are 0 % chav
http://www.getlippy.com/graphics/blank.gif
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade. http://www.getlippy.com/graphics/blank.gif

Wannabe chav
You are 0 % chav

i knew it.

5% chav phew!

Banned

3% for me. Some things you couldnt avoid like pot noodles when they first came out (although ive never eaten a whole one as I dont like them) and Pizza Hut when they were new and quite upmarket for a date when young. Raves in the late 80's early 90's were also a new thing and not at all chav.

Just goes to show my age.

0%:-D, Bloody Chav'shttp://forum.crystalxp.net/uploads/post-386-1127687954.gif

Wannabe chav
You are 0 % chav

5 percent i got

Wannabe chav You are 0 % chav
http://www.getlippy.com/graphics/blank.gif You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Wannabe chav
You are 0 % chav

100% chav for me lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions