Groups

How cheap is the old style 40gb ps3 now

Banned
    as the old xbox 360 with 20gb hardrives are about £60 in some places is the ps3 a simalar price

11 Comments

i doubt its cheap considering it has bluray

Original Poster Banned

ok fair enough

Banned

about £100

csiman;8687053

about £100

Yeah if its faulty, has been repaired or doesn't come with any cables or controllers, etc.

For a great condition 40gb with controller & cables included you're looking at around £140-£150. You may get lucky on ebay and get one slightly cheaper but the price will be in that ballpark for one that's been looked after.

Give it another 2-3 years and you will be looking at the 60 range.

I have just sold my 60gb one here for £155 delivered, so i recon about £110 - £120'ish

Banned

FaithNoMore;8687143

Yeah if its faulty, has been repaired or doesn't come with any cables or … Yeah if its faulty, has been repaired or doesn't come with any cables or controllers, etc.For a great condition 40gb with controller & cables included you're looking at around £140-£150. You may get lucky on ebay and get one slightly cheaper but the price will be in that ballpark for one that's been looked after.

dream on! :w00t:

csiman;8690084

dream on! :w00t:

In good condition with leads and controller I'd say £120 minimum (do game or gamestation still offer £115 cash) to possibly £140ish, so he isn't far away

i bought 2 faulty playstation and thought i could make a good one out of the 2 standing me at £75 ... but after finding out i couldnt i then took it to a local guy in Barnsley who repairs them and he got one working with a new drive with new laser .. by the time i had paid out petrol and his charges plus i gave him the other faulty ps3 to reduce the price it now stands me at £130ish

My advice .. dont buy faulty ones to try and make a working one .. lol

csiman;8687053

about £100

Link?

Budgie2k7;8690748

My advice .. dont buy faulty ones to try and make a working one .. lol

There's an easier way. :thumbsup:

I know someone who bought a 40Gb one for £200 last month.

It all depends on if you can find someone daft enough lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764165
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24109
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2953
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27121

See more discussions