Groups

How come i never WIN anything :-(

I never Won anything in my life...,
    has anyone here won anything.....,
    Lotto is miles away(maybe i should say millions miles away)
    has anyone of you or anyone you know won big ££ on Lotto...,

18 Comments

i won £10 on lotto other wednesday,
    won a tom tom one from currys (donated a £1 tu chairty)
    but play on irish lottery if 18+ - match 3 numbers wins you £601 approx

We win like a tenner every 2 weeks on the lotto.

never won anything

Won loads of tenners on lotto plus a couple of 4 number wins but nothing major. Won tickets to go see Rick Astley (first time around LOL) and won the HUKD People's Choice Cake Comp on here and dog_cop sent me fab prizes for it WOOHOO!!

Banned

I won an iPad once. I may have mentioned it.

Maybe because you never enter anything???

The more you enter, the more chances you have. I find its best just to enter loads of competitions and then forget about them, nice surprise if you do win anything. I have won a few things over the years, not had time to enter competitions lately though so nothing for a while

Does poker tournement count if so yea won a few :P

i got 5 numbers on the lotto - my 6th number was one away from the bonus ball.. i got £600 rather than £95k !! i wailed like a baby for about 20 mins then realised i had £600 yay lol

Original Poster

arcangel111

i got 5 numbers on the lotto - my 6th number was one away from the bonus … i got 5 numbers on the lotto - my 6th number was one away from the bonus ball.. i got £600 rather than £95k !! i wailed like a baby for about 20 mins then realised i had £600 yay lol

wow!!!!! that's really bad miss.., good luck for next time,

KapA

Does poker tournement count if so yea won a few :P

9 seater SNGs?

Won the odd tenner on lotto plus £100ish once

I have 2 friends that have won big in the last 3/4 months. One was 95 grand and the other was 205 grand. I figured its working its way round to me!

I won a year's free travel on stagecoach buses. Was very chuffed with that one!!

Banned

Rhianne

I won a year's free travel on stagecoach buses. Was very chuffed with … I won a year's free travel on stagecoach buses. Was very chuffed with that one!!

Did that include the injections?

sharkalos

9 seater SNGs?

500+ people $11 freeze out + various others

i won a amazon voucher off here but they never sent it! Yayyyyy me

I won a holiday to Las Vegas with spending money.

Anyone entering the comp on TopCashBack for the trip to NY?

Not many entries so a good chance!
    I may repeat my magic trick I did for the quidco one, but obviously change it slightly.

I want you all to vote for me if I get round to it!

If you've never won anything in your life, why do you keep posting hot tips for the horses?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions