Groups

How come mods can take down threads without even giving a reason??????

just wondered how many of you have had posts taken down without any reason given

I recently put a a post for organ donation and a direct link to the registration place as I thought a lot of members might take a look, admittedly in deals so in the wrong section and it should have been moved but now I cant find it and where, it looks like the ones that answer to nobody just thought they would remove it , didnt even give a reason.!

16 Comments

did u post it as a deal, freebie or misc?

Thats a shame. I for one signed up as a result of your post so it was worth it if it got even one more person on the organ donor list. Have some rep for being such a caring individual!

Banned

deathtrap3000;1641942

did u post it as a deal, freebie or misc?

it wouldnt really matter now, posts can be moved from any board to any other, they couldnt do that on the old site, they usually pm you to lt you know why it was removed, when did you post it?

I've had posts removed in the past and the mods concerned have always pm'd me to let me know and why.

just wondered how many of you have had posts taken down without any … just wondered how many of you have had posts taken down without any reason given

Probably a few, when the members themselves decide to spam your deal for putting it in the wrong place.

Unspamming, moving to correct forum.

Yeah, i put it back ray

rayman;1642838

Is this the one you … Is this the one you mean?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/151032/donate-your-organs-for-free/

PWND! :giggle:

harvie316;1642856

PWND! :giggle:

#

Not really... members had spammed it, there was no way for the OP to see it.

Banned

emmajk42;1642889

#Not really... members had spammed it, there was no way for the OP to see … #Not really... members had spammed it, there was no way for the OP to see it.

you know the next line, dont ya - lol

sassie;1642895

you know the next line, dont ya - lol

Nope. :? ?

Banned

emmajk42;1642930

Nope. :? ?

can an automated email be sent to the op of the thread that get spammed, atomated this, automated that, hukd is becoming like the real world - lol

^^^^ good idea

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1642949

^^^^ good idea

Thanks mods - sorry it was in the wrong section, 5/10 must try harder.

didnt know if others spammed it it was withdraw thought it was brought to your attention and then you with drew it.

Banned

to be honest i have always used the spam button quite freely as i thought it was double checked by mods, maybe i should have a rething between spam and report

sassie;1644342

to be honest i have always used the spam button quite freely as i thought … to be honest i have always used the spam button quite freely as i thought it was double checked by mods, maybe i should have a rething between spam and report

It is double checked, but not very frequently... for example, I glance down the spammed posts about once a day maybe. Not sure about the other mods though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      2. One for the mathmeticians2539
      3. Cat Chat77744
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177

See more discussions