Credit Crunch

LOL :w00t:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4717994

Have you been naughty?

Don't think so, If I have nobody's told me

lufc246;4718009

Don't think so, If I have nobody's told me

Strange then, best ask a mod what's going on.

Wrongly expiring or spamming threads, they did it to me, I only had like 4 then though, but i have 9 now, so i win.

posted any cold deals?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4718018

Wrongly expiring or spamming threads, they did it to me, I only had like … Wrongly expiring or spamming threads, they did it to me, I only had like 4 then though, but i have 9 now, so i win.

Not that I'm aware of :thinking:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4718082

posted any cold deals?

No :?

voted a mods deal cold?

Found an error a mod made and highlighted it

DudeyGeeza;4718104

voted a mods deal cold?

Particularly one whose name rhymes with Beddy?

you never get it back either.

How democratic!!!

grex9101;4718154

Particularly one whose name rhymes with Beddy?you never get it back … Particularly one whose name rhymes with Beddy?you never get it back either.How democratic!!!

you got it, was edi's, even got rayman to send me a "Message from Edi"

LOL... "do not vote deals cold without leaving a reason.." yeah, like everyone does right....?? Pathetic

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;4718104

voted a mods deal cold?

That can't be the reason surely !!

If a deal is cold then its cold, no matter who posts it.

Is that why moderators all have hot deals because nobody is allowed to vote cold even if it is a poor deal ?

lufc246;4718194

That can't be the reason surely !!If a deal is cold then its cold, no … That can't be the reason surely !!If a deal is cold then its cold, no matter who posts it.

That IS the reason.

That's it, no more voting power, ability to edit tags, expire or spam

[SIZE="7"]EVER[/SIZE]

Admin

lufc246 I'll look into it for you We'd never remove voting power for voting one mod's deals cold btw!!

juliet_bravo;4718323

lufc246 I'll look into it for you We'd never remove voting power for … lufc246 I'll look into it for you We'd never remove voting power for voting one mod's deals cold btw!!

simply not true JB, Really need to take a look at who you work with! Not that they would admit it to you.

juliet_bravo;4718333

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/364075/once-win-a-meet-greet-with-a-wwe-su/ vote on this for me please

That's a banning offence. :w00t: :lol:

juliet_bravo;4718323

lufc246 I'll look into it for you We'd never remove voting power for … lufc246 I'll look into it for you We'd never remove voting power for voting one mod's deals cold btw!!

Two mods deals would do it:whistling:

Admin

DudeyGeeza;4718336
    simply not true JB, Really need to take a look at who you work with! Not that they would admit it to you.

Awww shush

Syzable;4718346
    That's a banning offence. :w00t: :lol:

It isn't my deal!!!

Train Driver;4718347
    Two mods deals would do it:whistling:

Absolutely right. j/k

juliet_bravo;4718323

same happened to me JB

juliet_bravo;4718376

Awww shush [/B]

I'm zipped!:p:whistling:

juliet_bravo;4718376

It isn't my deal!!!

Doh!! You missed an opportunity there. lol

Admin

grex9101;4718417

same happened to me JB

If you feel you've had your vote power removed without prior warning then let us know and we'll look into it We're not superhuman, we do make mistakes and when we do, we'll put our hands up and admit it.

(Waits for the onslaught of disagreement )

juliet_bravo;4718497

If you feel you've had your vote power removed without prior warning then … If you feel you've had your vote power removed without prior warning then let us know and we'll look into it We're not superhuman, we do make mistakes and when we do, we'll put our hands up and admit it.(Waits for the onslaught of disagreement )

None here............i'm nice i am. :-D

juliet_bravo;4718497

If you feel you've had your vote power removed without prior warning then … If you feel you've had your vote power removed without prior warning then let us know and we'll look into it We're not superhuman, [COLOR="Red"]we do make mistakes and when we do, we'll put our hands up and admit it[/COLOR].(Waits for the onslaught of disagreement )

not going to agree or disagree, simply going to save that comment and put it up on my mantle piece!:thumbsup:

Just voted hot on ]this........And my voting power has doubled to 18 degrees:?

Joking:p

juliet_bravo;4718497

....we do make mistakes and when we do, we'll put our hands up and admit … ....we do make mistakes and when we do, we'll put our hands up and admit it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...................... funnier than taggart saying they were the better team

Hey, when i use to vote hot or cold it use to be +9 or -9 now its only 1. Also for some reason i cant expire :?

Admin

demolisher;4718725

Hey, when i use to vote hot or cold it use to be +9 or -9 now its only 1. … Hey, when i use to vote hot or cold it use to be +9 or -9 now its only 1. Also for some reason i cant expire :?

Ok, will take a look

Made me go and check mine now..............but it's fine.

I lost my voting power for no reason.

Admin

OK, lufc246 and demolisher, I'm really sorry your votes were blocked without prior warning or notification.
    We do assess peoples' voting activity and there will have been a reason behind your votes being blocked, so it'd be great if you could be constructive when criticising another members' post or cold voting

I'm unblocking now, this update should happen overnight so please let us know if you have any problems.

Admin

dcx_badass;4718791

I lost my voting power for no reason.

:lol: Yours was restored in November!

juliet_bravo;4718890

:lol: Yours was restored in November!

Yeah I know but I felt left out.

Ty ^^

Original Poster

Thank you,
    Next time I vote cold I will leave the OP the reasons why and hopefully they will not restrict my activities,

Thank you to the earlier posters on page 1 who put me on the right trail.

Admin

Ok, will lock this up now- If anyone else feels they've had their vote power blocked unfairly, please get in touch and we'll take a look for you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3143
    2. Your dream gaming set up?2555
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …247805
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846312

See more discussions