how confusing would it be if everyone had the same avatar?

would everyone agree to have the same one for a day to see how confusing it could be!
ow also anyone know if its possible to change your username on hukd ?

18 Comments

It's not possible to change your username

Most users have same avatar anyway

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/avatar_default.gif

Funny you should say that as I've only just joined and noticed that I have the same avatar as someone who's been here ages. My avatar won't animate on the site tho and the other persons does. It's also only appeared on my 1st post and now is invisible. I will have to find a new one to upload

would everyone agree to have the same one for a day to see how confusing … would everyone agree to have the same one for a day to see how confusing it could be!

It would never happen.

also anyone know if its possible to change your username on hukd ?

It's possible, it depends on your reasons. Use the "]Contact Us" and ask.

One thing that 'buggs' me, is when people put on a real random avatar, that had no relevence to anything or anyone.......

cw9652;5496317

One thing that 'buggs' me, is when people put on a real random avatar, … One thing that 'buggs' me, is when people put on a real random avatar, that had no relevence to anything or anyone.......

What is that in ur avatar?:) (Serious)

Marina;5496553

It's my little, happy, jumping chick!

Yours??

cw9652;5496580

It's my little, happy, jumping chick!Yours??

An Indian actress, Aishwarya Rai

Marina;5496627

Would have still been guessing into next week if you hadn't told me :thumbsup:

Marina;5496627

aur ho! soniye!

:lol:

Totts;5495889

Funny you should say that as I've only just joined and noticed that I … Funny you should say that as I've only just joined and noticed that I have the same avatar as someone who's been here ages. My avatar won't animate on the site tho and the other persons does. It's also only appeared on my 1st post and now is invisible. I will have to find a new one to upload

Use this site to sort your gif out, then upload it here again, will be animated then:thumbsup:

gifworks.com/cgi…pen

cw9652;5496317

One thing that 'buggs' me, is when people put on a real random avatar, … One thing that 'buggs' me, is when people put on a real random avatar, that had no relevence to anything or anyone.......

Marina;5496553

cw9652;5496580

It's my little, happy, jumping chick!

How ironic

cw9652;5496637

Would have still been guessing into next week if you hadn't told me … Would have still been guessing into next week if you hadn't told me :thumbsup:

I would have too, if u hadn't told me what urs is :lol:
King of Thieves;5496663

aur ho! soniye!:lol:

What is that?:thinking::)

Babbabooey;5496703

How ironic

Called irony...... :whistling::whistling:

Your chicken is called irony, how wierd.

Marina;5496730

What is that?:thinking::)

haha, don't worry about it :thumbsup:

I think you can change your username for reasons such as if it is your real name and you want to change it to something anonymous (for want of a better word!)

Original Poster

torapoole;5496852

I think you can change your username for reasons such as if it is your … I think you can change your username for reasons such as if it is your real name and you want to change it to something anonymous (for want of a better word!)

thanks for that:)

a fw members used the samw avatar for a bit...was so annoying/confusing... :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1956
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846131
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114

See more discussions