Found 3rd May 2008
see next post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Not very its a tent for 20 people and I don't know 20 people ;-)

I wouldn't wanna build it .

party at urs?

no matches here

thats one party tent

yuck why would ya want to share a tent with 19other people! Think of the smell

jennybubbles;2018547

yuck why would ya want to share a tent with 19other people! Think of the … yuck why would ya want to share a tent with 19other people! Think of the smell

what are you planning on doing in there........:oops:

It would be cool if it I didn't have to make it...

jennybubbles;2018547

yuck why would ya want to share a tent with 19other people! Think of the … yuck why would ya want to share a tent with 19other people! Think of the smell

Lol. Not everyone does smell bad... :thumbsup:

badmanmeow;2018711

Lol. Not everyone does smell bad... :thumbsup:

i just don't 'get' camping why would you want to pitch a tent in the middle of a field with no hot water/shower/toilet and sleep on the ground instead of in a nice comfy bed with a duvet :?

maddness I tell ya!!!!

Banned

jennybubbles;2018898

i just don't 'get' camping why would you want to pitch a tent in the … i just don't 'get' camping why would you want to pitch a tent in the middle of a field with no hot water/shower/toilet and sleep on the ground instead of in a nice comfy bed with a duvet :?maddness I tell ya!!!!

I agree, we were made to go as kids, it put me off for life.

Plush hotel for me.

Hi Jen xxx

lol...

Prissymiss;2018917

I agree, we were made to go as kids, it put me off for life.Plush hotel … I agree, we were made to go as kids, it put me off for life.Plush hotel for me.Hi Jen xxx

Hey priss!!!

I forgot to mention the heating thats what really puts me off! I hate being cold!

jennybubbles;2018898

i just don't 'get' camping why would you want to pitch a tent in the … i just don't 'get' camping why would you want to pitch a tent in the middle of a field with no hot water/shower/toilet and sleep on the ground instead of in a nice comfy bed with a duvet :?maddness I tell ya!!!!

Ya big girl's blouse!!

Camping is ace....all that lovely fresh air means you get a great night's sleep and waking up to the smell of frying pig...........mmmm:thumbsup:

Sites have running water,showers,bogs and.......shock horror........electricity!!;-)

falling asleep to the sound of a stream, waking up to the sound of cows in the next field. only the sound of nature for company. yeah its proper hellish!

muckypup;2018966

Ya big girl's blouse!!Camping is ace....all that lovely fresh air means … Ya big girl's blouse!!Camping is ace....all that lovely fresh air means you get a great night's sleep and waking up to the smell of frying pig...........mmmm:thumbsup:Sites have running water,showers,bogs and.......shock horror........electricity!!;-)

Surley not the lecky!!!!! no more toasting marshmallows on candles then????

donnydude;2018988

falling asleep to the sound of a stream, waking up to the sound of cows … falling asleep to the sound of a stream, waking up to the sound of cows in the next field. only the sound of nature for company. yeah its proper hellish!

Getting munched to death by midges, sheep eating your tent pegs, spiders crawling over you, finding slugs in shoes 5 seconds too late, finding out you forgot to move a stone from under your sleeping bag and remorgaging your house for chiropratic bills......

Me's a guessing,Jen, that you once went camping with someone who didn't know what they were doing and have been scarred ever since!

muckypup;2019196

Me's a guessing,Jen, that you once went camping with someone who didn't … Me's a guessing,Jen, that you once went camping with someone who didn't know what they were doing and have been scarred ever since!

*shudder* yes the Guides

no joke... parents need one but its outta stock...chances of it coming back into stock r minimal right?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions