Found 6th Dec 2009
is there anyway i can try it for a day or something or is like a job interview and takes weeks etc,is there a maximum allowed?
morning all:)

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
44 Comments

Banned

1622 posts. You have about 20,000 posts and counting before considered

I think your time on here from joining would be classed as an ongoing interview

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7126541

I think your time on here from joining would be classed as an ongoing … I think your time on here from joining would be classed as an ongoing interview

LOL,been miscing to much:whistling::whistling:

Funny.

Original Poster

more intrested about it atm

ryman1000;7126526

1622 posts. You have about 20,000 posts and counting before considered

Also you need to give rep for answering questions about the icons next to the rep that has been left in your profile. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

odriscoll;7126557

Funny.

hilarious
:roll:

What makes you think you'd make a good mod? You could start by buying a fishtail parker.

Change your name to VIBEONE and post a load of pish everyday and you will have a chance hee seems to think he will be MOD one day.:w00t::whistling:

you have to be on the dole

Banned

tara1082;7126650

Change your name to VIBEONE and post a load of pish everyday and you will … Change your name to VIBEONE and post a load of pish everyday and you will have a chance hee seems to think he will be MOD one day.:w00t::whistling:

He thinks he is a mod !

Banned

dataload;7126668

you have to be on the dole

:-D

You do realise its unpaid don't you.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7126693

You do realise its unpaid don't you.

yeer i know
:thumbsup:

Yeer?

you're a nobody on here, you have no respect, id become a mod before you.

Original Poster

A nobody?,fellow mods were very surprised

Help Threads / Search Help | Discount Vouchers | Travel Deals

JACKIT99;7126766

A nobody?,fellow mods were very surprisedHelp Threads / Search Help | … A nobody?,fellow mods were very surprisedHelp Threads / Search Help | Discount Vouchers | Travel Deals

you get yr links in pretty colours when yr a mod

tara1082;7126650

Change your name to VIBEONE and post a load of pish everyday and you will … Change your name to VIBEONE and post a load of pish everyday and you will have a chance hee seems to think he will be MOD one day.:w00t::whistling:

you need to get a bit funnier if your just going to troll about VB1 all day. :thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7126766

A nobody?,fellow mods were very surprisedHelp Threads / Search Help | … A nobody?,fellow mods were very surprisedHelp Threads / Search Help | Discount Vouchers | Travel Deals

I think this is why you would never make a mod. Your posts make no sense. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7126783

you get yr links in pretty colours when yr a mod

no its this new keyboard,one of these wireless ones:thumbsup:

Goonieman;7126626

What makes you think you'd make a good mod? You could start by buying a … What makes you think you'd make a good mod? You could start by buying a fishtail parker.

i'm nearly there got a fishtail parka and a vespa :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;7126757

you're a nobody on here, you have no respect, id become a mod before you.

yet again, what a tool you really are

JACKIT99;7126766

Nah mate, like this:-D
Pretty innit!

Original Poster

is there any other jobs going on here at the moment?
anything but a mod?

Original Poster

niminator;7126835

Nah mate, like this:-DPretty innit!__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help … Nah mate, like this:-DPretty innit!__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

your not even a mod :whistling:

JACKIT99;7126863

your not even a mod :whistling:

Made it pretty though, Just noticed you got more posts than me!

BTW is this stuff (below) copyright? Don't wanna get sued:-D

Original Poster

niminator;7126865

made it pretty though, Just noticed you got more posts than me!BTW is … made it pretty though, Just noticed you got more posts than me!BTW is this stuff (below) copyright? Don't wanna get sued:-D__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

dont worry mate,we're be oright

JACKIT99;7126886

dont worry mate,we're be oright

Might get suspended again though

There might be a rule against impersonating a MOD

Last time then:thumbsup:

niminator;7126835

Nah mate, like this:-DPretty innit!__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help … Nah mate, like this:-DPretty innit!__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

you've definitley got a mods name :-D

michelleleemoo;7126939

you've definitley got a mods name :-D

I'll be back..... to niminate you
Cue "evil laugh":evil:
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp348/RedLanternKonan/Films/s_ba533340a0e54fb8880e724cc82e8ed3.gif

Original Poster

Lol:))

niminator;7127024

I'll be back..... to niminate you Cue "evil laugh":evil:

oooh, I dont think ive ever been niminated :w00t:

michelleleemoo;7127073

oooh, I dont think ive ever been niminated :w00t:

LOL, If I were a MOD I'd niminate you all, tee hee:p

niminator;7127138

LOL, If I were a MOD I'd niminate you all, tee hee:p

so Im not special :cry:

michelleleemoo;7127167

so Im not special :cry:

Well you'd be first.

This is for you;-):
http://www.frankcresencia.com/files/gimgs/10_rose-box-3.png

niminator;7127259

Well you'd be first.This is for you;-):

thats evil :-( but hey a rose is a rose so thank you and think you are needed here ]http//ww…269

michelleleemoo;7127294

thats evil :-( but hey a rose is a rose so thank you and think you are … thats evil :-( but hey a rose is a rose so thank you and think you are needed here ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/548530/is-it-ok-to-post-this-deal?p=7127269#post7127269

Sorted:thumbsup:

im pretty sure ure not allowed to do it if uve had any infractions

micoo;7127444

im pretty sure ure not allowed to do it if uve had any infractions

not true, im not saying I was asked, but I was asked and I have infractions, i denied it though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810993
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2951
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604826
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games44

See more discussions