EXPIRED

how could this be deemed as bumps

Banned
    2 posts by 2 diffrent users

3 replys by me

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

hotukdeals.com/ite…=20

realisticly iv only made 3 bumps by asb is saying, if threads get locked by that situatin how are you supposed to make deals on threads without that happening i try to multi qoute as much as i can

becuase the mods don't like you and this is not a democracy.

As a result, you have induced offers for which you have little or no … As a result, you have induced offers for which you have little or no interest and this promotes your post unfairly, hence the 'bump'.

Banned

without even looking at the thread i bet its ascottishbloke up to his usual antics.

dont mind him...has issues...not issues to feel sorry about tho

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6298776

becuase the mods don't like you and this is not a democracy.

lol true

kapows;6298782

without even looking at the thread i bet its ascottishbloke up to his … without even looking at the thread i bet its ascottishbloke up to his usual antics.dont mind him...has issues...not issues to feel sorry about tho

:?

Original Poster Banned

no slander on this thread btw, dont want this thread locked lol

Because you put you wanted trades, but didn't list what games you were after

Banned

if you put trades, you need to put what you want, or you think its fair for every member to psot what they have, whether that be 3 members or 300 and you say to each one, sorry dont want them

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6298805

Because you put you wanted trades, but didn't list what games you were … Because you put you wanted trades, but didn't list what games you were after

i did halo 3 its on a post, i was either selling or trading for 360 games

if i showed no intrest that means i wasnt intrested at all in what i was offered, so what am i supposed to just ignore the posts

Banned

dj_urban;6298822

i did halo 3 its on a post, i was either selling or trading for 360 games … i did halo 3 its on a post, i was either selling or trading for 360 games if i showed no intrest that means i wasnt intrested at all in what i was offered, so what am i supposed to just ignore the posts

you have to list what trades you want, if other things are offered that you have not asked for then yes you ignore them

dj_urban;6298822

[COLOR="Red"]i did halo 3 its on a post[/COLOR], i was either selling or … [COLOR="Red"]i did halo 3 its on a post[/COLOR], i was either selling or trading for 360 games if i showed no intrest that means i wasnt intrested at all in what i was offered, so what am i supposed to just ignore the posts

Yeah but that was in post #17...... what about the 16 before it?

In the OP you state

[COLOR="Red"]games for 360 ideally[/COLOR] or cash

Which will be classed as too vague a description.

You need to state specifics as the rules state. I'm after Halo 3 and Red alert in trades for xbox360 in the OP. Otherwise everyone asking for this that and the other is bumping.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6298843

Yeah but that was in post #17...... what about the 16 before it?In the OP … Yeah but that was in post #17...... what about the 16 before it?In the OP you stateWhich will be classed as too vague a description.

in post #2 i had halo 3
    my original thread before edit today was
    fs skate2 ps3 or trades

but i edited halo 3 out and didnt put it back in, my mistake
    but its so silly that there wasnt any continous bumps :?

Banned

Thread closed. You've had your answer and some guidance that should be taken on board in order to prevent infractions in the future.

If you're still not happy with your specific thread, please use the contact us facility and it will be reviewed.

The rules are set up to ensure fairness to all members, every rule breach is at the expense of members who comply with the requirements in full. Please don't forget this.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421245
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions