Groups

How did you find out about HUKD?

Not sure if this has been done before?

but thought it would make a good thread.

Addy

28 Comments

Original Poster

a boss at my old work briefly told me about it 2 years ago and i havent looked back since

My uncle nearly 2 years ago and since then i've spent too much money!

nearly 3 years ago i looked for a discount code for something (dont remember what). It's been my homepage ever since.

best m8

me too was googling for a discount code and up it came...

I stayed in deals til I was broke then came to misc. Talking more means I spend less money xx

some one mentioned it over on MSE

My sister told me about it

i typed "serious business" into google and ended up here:thumbsup:

I picked up the wrong business card in a phone box but decided to still look anyway. :whistling:

looking for a job in CEOing

my mum

Stumbled on it while looking for a discount code on google. Been on here almost every day since.

i heard it on mse

Friend at my dad's work recommended it to him, and I signed up.

My ex,only good thing about him!

hypnoticstate;6587336

nearly 3 years ago i looked for a discount code for something (dont … nearly 3 years ago i looked for a discount code for something (dont remember what). It's been my homepage ever since.

ClarityofMind;6587348

me too was googling for a discount code and up it came... I stayed in … me too was googling for a discount code and up it came... I stayed in deals til I was broke then came to misc. Talking more means I spend less money xx

looooool

yipykayay;6587471

Stumbled on it while looking for a discount code on google. Been on here … Stumbled on it while looking for a discount code on google. Been on here almost every day since.

me too :oops:

scrounging for free delivery codes...stole lots of them, then thought id better add some of my own :thumbsup: ever since then its been my homepage

yipykayay;6587471

Stumbled on it while looking for a discount code on google. Been on here … Stumbled on it while looking for a discount code on google. Been on here almost every day since.

Me three :thumbsup:

Edit : Took me a while before I signed up though - was too scared :oops:

starsparkle2311;6587745

lol, he was a tight get then?:p like the rest of us on here:-D

No he wasn't it's me who is errrr careful with money:-D

He was probably picking up women lol

some guy posted a helmet off here on sv650.org

Friend of mine told me about it when I was after a discount code:thumbsup:

Was looking for a discount code on google nearly 4 years ago! Have used the site ever since but only registered last month.

i bought some discount codes from fleabay and found it was the best purchase i made from that site

One of my teachers told me about it last year. :thumbsup:

Googled Tesco codes and this was the site that came up

my neice told me about hukd about 3 years ago which in turn put me on to quidco.never miss a day now:thumbsup:

a mate let me know about it

I was looking for christmas presents a couple years ago when I was loaded and still remember I was spending over a £100 per person on presents lol

I bumped into a couple deals and then became hooked on a community that seemed built around my money saving ways and then became addicted to the sense of humour that the forums once had.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944536
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2149
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow610

See more discussions