Groups

How Did You Think Of Your HUKD Name // What Does It Mean?

?!?!

For The Sake Of Liddle ol' Me - I Edited The Title Of The Post!

57 Comments

Original Poster

Not Too Sure How I Thought Up My Name
    AhhACake!
    Well You Might Wanna Run Away :giggle:

Original Poster

http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/rw/en_easyart/lg/2/0/Fairy-Cake-Howard-Shooter-207302.jpg

AhhACake!;3348110

Not Too Sure How I Thought Up My NameAhhACake!Well You Might Wanna Run … Not Too Sure How I Thought Up My NameAhhACake!Well You Might Wanna Run Away :giggle:

What......from a cake:-D

Original Poster

jtx;3348180

What......from a cake:-D

If It Was A Scary Cake!

Take your caps lock off btw

Original Poster

jtx;3348190

Huh?

Not sure what you mean. My parents chose my name when I was 2 or 3 days old, from what I can remember.

( and please don't change the heading and leave me looking foolish here! )

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3348236

Not sure what you mean. My parents chose my name when I was 2 or 3 days … Not sure what you mean. My parents chose my name when I was 2 or 3 days old, from what I can remember.

:giggle: I Didn't Know How To Work It!
    I Mean Your Name On Here!!

Liddle ol' me;3348236

Not sure what you mean. My parents chose my name when I was 2 or 3 days … Not sure what you mean. My parents chose my name when I was 2 or 3 days old, from what I can remember.

Your parents never called you liddle ol me and you know what the op is on about surely:whistling:

Original Poster

Eeek! I Did Change The Title Of The Post!

[url]www.emasu.co.uk[/url]

jtx;3348190

AhhACake!;3348202

Huh?

WHEN YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON THE FORUM SOFTWARE CAPITALISES EVERY WORD LIKE THIS:.

"For The Sake Of Liddle ol' Me - I Edited The Title Of The Post!"

Tad more difficult to read. :thumbsup:

Apologies for shouting.

jtx;3348256

Your parents never called you liddle ol me

No, they called me Liddle ol' you. When I started to talk, I changed it to Liddle ol' me. My parents still use the former though for some reason :?

Original Poster

grex9101;3348265

WHEN YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON THE FORUM SOFTWARE CAPITALISES EVERY WORD LIKE … WHEN YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON THE FORUM SOFTWARE CAPITALISES EVERY WORD LIKE THIS:."For The Sake Of Liddle ol' Me - I Edited The Title Of The Post!"Tad more difficult to read. :thumbsup:Apologies for shouting.

With capitals at the start of every word?
    Really? Difficult to read?

I have answered this question sooooooo many times so now you just have to guess lol

Liddle ol' me;3348277

No, they called me Liddle ol' you. When I started to talk, I changed it … No, they called me Liddle ol' you. When I started to talk, I changed it to Liddle ol' me. My parents still use the former though for some reason :?

Don't know if I should laugh or cry tbh:?

bellabonkers;3348291

I have answered this question sooooooo many times so now you just have to … I have answered this question sooooooo many times so now you just have to guess lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…ou/

Done to death.

jtx;3348294

Don't know if I should laugh or cry tbh:?

Laughing was what I'd hoped for

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3348291

I have answered this question sooooooo many times so now you just have to … I have answered this question sooooooo many times so now you just have to guess lol

Little Bonkers Bella! :giggle:

AhhACake!;3348312

Little Bonkers Bella! :giggle:

yes but the question is...who is bella?

Original Poster

thesaint;3348306

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/259653/hukd-members-why-did-you-choose-you/Done to death.

Sorry Dude

thesaint;3348306

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/259653/hukd-members-why-did-you-choose-you/Done to death.

You should be careful or you'll be done to death - thread spoiler! :-D

AhhACake!;3348317

Sorry Dude

It happens you wern't here at the time

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3348324

It happens you wern't here at the time

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3348335

bella is your cat....Im sure you have said that before...My username is … bella is your cat....Im sure you have said that before...My username is because I like jellybabies...and it was my nickname at school :oops:

You Were Called JellyBaby?!
    OhhRandom!

AhhACake!;3348289

With capitals at the start of every word? Really? Difficult to read?

It's not that it's difficult to read, If I was angry and wanted to shout at you I would type in capitals, If I was cool with you I would just write in lower case. Bare that in mind and most of all be yourself. Don't let people on here tell you how you should feel or what you should say. Don't feel that anyone can put you down because we are all equal here, nobody is better than the next person. It's all to easy to get wound up by someone on here who loves to wind people up:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3348316

yes but the question is...who is bella?

I know who bella is:whistling:

Original Poster

jtx;3348388

It's not that it's difficult to read, If I was angry and wanted to shout … It's not that it's difficult to read, If I was angry and wanted to shout at you I would type in capitals, If I was cool with you I would just write in lower case. Bare that in mind and most of all be yourself. Don't let people on here tell you how you should feel or what you should say. Don't feel that anyone can put you down because we are all equal here, nobody is better than the next person. It's all to easy to get wound up by someone on here who loves to wind people up:thumbsup:

Ohh sorry! Now That you've pointed it out i realise i do it! And sometimes i can't stop! Ahhh!
    ++ I'm Not Angry! Just Like The Capitals :thumbsup:

Thanks Chick x

jellybaby22;3348335

bella is your cat....Im sure you have said that before...My username is … bella is your cat....Im sure you have said that before...My username is because I like jellybabies...and it was my nickname at school :oops:

yeah bella is my cat, and she is totally bonkers...though at the grand old age of three is starting to chill...only slightly mind lol

jtx;3348400

I know who bella is:whistling:

and I know who Jtx is lol....or do i? I sure would like to

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3348416

yeah bella is my cat, and she is totally bonkers...though at the grand … yeah bella is my cat, and she is totally bonkers...though at the grand old age of three is starting to chill...only slightly mind lol

My Granparents Cat Used To Jump Up At The Christmas Tree And Pull It Over!
    Now He's Just Lazy!!

bellabonkers;3348416

yeah bella is my cat, and she is totally bonkers...though at the grand … yeah bella is my cat, and she is totally bonkers...though at the grand old age of three is starting to chill...only slightly mind lol

You had to let the CAT out of the bag:lol:

bellabonkers;3348428

and I know who Jtx is lol....or do i? I sure would like to

Yeah but no but kind of yeah but yeah, I get you............ still crazy inside and think I need my avvy back:?

jtx;3348464

Yeah but no but kind of yeah but yeah, I get you............ still crazy … Yeah but no but kind of yeah but yeah, I get you............ still crazy inside and think I need my avvy back:?

Sorry to interrupt this love-making, but you've now got me thinking about what your old avatar was - can you remind me?

Hold on there bella. Let me stop this "lovemaking" so I can change my avvy back, sorry hun...

foxymissroxy=

foxy= well i am!!! :lol:

Miss roxy= My baby girl!! (shes a dog btw)
    she was my avi til i changed it too me didnt want people to think i was barking!!! ( ha ha ha see what i did there!!)

Ain't that the truth

nikkib123;3348530

I'm still the same fool I was before:whistling:

No, actually I'm nobody's fool:giggle:

jtx;3348557

I'm still the same fool I was before:whistling:No, actually I'm nobody's … I'm still the same fool I was before:whistling:No, actually I'm nobody's fool:giggle:

Now I remember! But still something different on it - I know, the words. Just had jtx before, right? ... Or wrong? :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25108
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302006
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions