Groups

how difficult can it be to get shoes?

I have seen a pair of shoes for the missus in dorothy perkins. So went to cardiff and asked in there, but her size was out of stock. No probs I thought, il order them online. But then they dont have the colour online. I phone 5 stores and all of them are either out of stock or dont have them in anyway!!

I really need to get these as she really liked them!!!

grrrrrr!

10 Comments

are you really that bothered after the stunt she pulled the other night??

juiceblaster;7220794

are you really that bothered after the stunt she pulled the other night??

lmao:-D

I hate buying shoes for myself, I'm only a 12, but most places never stock more than an 11 !!!!

im going shopping on wednesday, not sure where yet, either preston or blackpool, but if you ring up and reserve if they have them in stock, i dont mind picking them up and posting for you.

Banned

can you ring head office and ask them to do a storewide search to see if anyone has them

cant you ring and ask them to be transferred to another store?xx
    what shoes are they :)?
    xx

Banned

are you buying them so she can walk home instead of annoying you for a lift?

im going shopping in blackpool, if you can reserve them there ill happily pick up and post for you

Original Poster

Thanks for all the offers and yes maybe I should have bought a comfy pair so that she can enjoy her walk home next time!

anyway, i wanted them in black and after asking several stores to order them in they cannot so I have had to go for an alternative colour!

buy some white ones and get spray paint

HTH
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions