Groups

How do i................... ?

Got a PS3 40gb and want to charge my controllers but dont want to clog up my 2 usb ports. I have tried using this ipod adaptor with my usb cable

img.alibaba.com/pho…jpg

but it doesn't charge the controllers. Probably something to do with voltage but unsure.

Can anyone help

thanks

5 Comments

I charge mine on my PC with the same cable you use with the PS3, Not sure about the Ipod thingy though.

Original Poster

Gem_whl;3456554

I charge mine on my PC with the same cable you use with the PS3, Not sure … I charge mine on my PC with the same cable you use with the PS3, Not sure about the Ipod thingy though.

i tried that but my pc picks it up and starts installing stuff for it

as far as i know you can cancel the installation and should still charge, if not wouldn't do any harm installing the drivers anyway, i did and haven't had any problems

Banned

Gem_whl;3457398

as far as i know you can cancel the installation and should still charge, … as far as i know you can cancel the installation and should still charge, if not wouldn't do any harm installing the drivers anyway, i did and haven't had any problems

Yep, I do the same, works a charm.

Out of interest, what are you using both USB ports for that means you can't charge the controller?

I thought most of us have usb ports everywhere nowadays?

just whack it on charge anywhere surely - only takes an hour or so prob, charge lasts you ages anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767530
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      3. One thing you've forgotten2125
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691437

See more discussions