Groups

how do i?

add a pic to my post for the deals?

6 Comments

Banned

right click and click properties on the picture, then copy and paste the url into the link on submitting the deal

upload to tinypic

Banned

makershaker;6157605

upload to tinypic

you do not need to do that to add to a deal, only if yu wish to add pics to subsequent posts

sassie;6157597

right click and click properties on the picture, then copy and paste the … right click and click properties on the picture, then copy and paste the url into the link on submitting the deal

You can save time by right clicking the image and selecting "Copy image location" and then paste
    Not for all computers though

sassie;6157597

right click and click properties on the picture, then copy and paste the … right click and click properties on the picture, then copy and paste the url into the link on submitting the deal

+1

and if you want to post a pic in a reply, just click the envelope icon, and paste the URL in there :thumbsup:

bass generator records. best record shop in the world ever. it did spell a little of vomit, but who cares...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions