How do I activate my O2 sim card without topping up

Found 14th Mar 2016
I got this o2 sim card and I love this new number but in order to get pac code customer services telling me to activate my sim card thats just bs
Community Updates
AskCardO2Dual Sim
8 Comments
Why, they own it...

You could try calling out from it to another number free phone but generally needs to be a chargeable call to activate. And for that you need credit
mrwhitelabel

Why, they own it... You could try calling out from it to another number … Why, they own it... You could try calling out from it to another number free phone but generally needs to be a chargeable call to activate. And for that you need credit

they telling me to top-up the sim which will activate my sim card and to get pac code they are so crap, I have called from my another sim (EE)

Edited by: "Mihir95" 14th Mar 2016
If the number is worth anything it's probably worth topping up
possible like I top up £10 and get £10 psn credit from that and lend 50p to make a phone call which will activate my sim card?
anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn trick to do top up so I now got pac code also my psn credit
Mihir95

anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn … anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn trick to do top up so I now got pac code also my psn credit

What trick? You mean purchasing PSN using O2 credit?
TheHoss

What trick? You mean purchasing PSN using O2 credit?

Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so they give me £1 and then refund those item quickly so my credit was £11 so £10 for psn + 10p for text msg and then called customer service they gave my pac code
Mihir95

Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so … Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so they give me £1 and then refund those item quickly so my credit was £11 so £10 for psn + 10p for text msg and then called customer service they gave my pac code

or top up £11 to save the hassle. but yes that works too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants