How do I activate my O2 sim card without topping up

Found 14th Mar 2016
I got this o2 sim card and I love this new number but in order to get pac code customer services telling me to activate my sim card thats just bs

1. Ask
  2. Card
  3. O2
  4. Sim
8 Comments

Why, they own it...

You could try calling out from it to another number free phone but generally needs to be a chargeable call to activate. And for that you need credit

Original Poster

mrwhitelabel

Why, they own it... You could try calling out from it to another number … Why, they own it... You could try calling out from it to another number free phone but generally needs to be a chargeable call to activate. And for that you need credit

they telling me to top-up the sim which will activate my sim card and to get pac code they are so crap, I have called from my another sim (EE)

Edited by: "Mihir95" 14th Mar 2016

If the number is worth anything it's probably worth topping up

Original Poster

possible like I top up £10 and get £10 psn credit from that and lend 50p to make a phone call which will activate my sim card?

Original Poster

anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn trick to do top up so I now got pac code also my psn credit

Mihir95

anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn … anyway I needed that number so I just topped up £10 and read that psn trick to do top up so I now got pac code also my psn credit

What trick? You mean purchasing PSN using O2 credit?

Original Poster

TheHoss

What trick? You mean purchasing PSN using O2 credit?

Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so they give me £1 and then refund those item quickly so my credit was £11 so £10 for psn + 10p for text msg and then called customer service they gave my pac code

Mihir95

Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so … Yh spent £9.98 on Google play store quickly call 4444 to lend money so they give me £1 and then refund those item quickly so my credit was £11 so £10 for psn + 10p for text msg and then called customer service they gave my pac code

or top up £11 to save the hassle. but yes that works too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants