Expired

How do I add a picture to my post???

33 replies
Found 5th Dec 2009
Please could someone explain to me how I can add a picture to my post????

Thank you!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

you need to set up an account on photobucket and then post the image on photobucket then copy the img code and post it in the link

Original Poster

Thanks for that!!

Banned

srw_topbloke;7122676

you need to set up an account on photobucket and then post the image on … you need to set up an account on photobucket and then post the image on photobucket then copy the img code and post it in the link

No you don't thats an annoying method

[url]www.tinypic.com[/url]

Just upload no registration needed and copy code that says for forums. Starts with [IMG]

Banned

it is the bottom link (IMG code) yuou need to copy and paste in your post, links wont work in opening post so reserve enough posts to edit to add pics, you can add 5 pics per post

ryman1000;7122690

No you don't thats an annoying method]www.tinypic.comJust upload no … No you don't thats an annoying method]www.tinypic.comJust upload no registration needed and copy code that says for forums. Starts with [IMG]

Agreed. This is the quickest and easiest method

Wow that tiny site is good ! not seen it before, lot quicker than kickthebucket

Me and the Mrs went for a boat ride today...

http://i45.tinypic.com/do83sp.jpg

Predikuesi;7122702

Agreed. This is the quickest and easiest method

or Imageshack

Original Poster

Wish i waited a bit to read all these other post just taken me 30 mins to work out how to get a picture on my post!! Not that anyone has voted on my post!! :P

Banned

sazstevens;7123005

Wish i waited a bit to read all these other post just taken me 30 mins to … Wish i waited a bit to read all these other post just taken me 30 mins to work out how to get a picture on my post!! Not that anyone has voted on my post!! :P

You sure :thumbsup:

sazstevens;7123005

Wish i waited a bit to read all these other post just taken me 30 mins to … Wish i waited a bit to read all these other post just taken me 30 mins to work out how to get a picture on my post!! Not that anyone has voted on my post!! :P

Well now you know, post one below :-D

Original Poster

Im trying..........Im a bit special though!!!

Original Poster

http://i47.tinypic.com/166mb84.jpg

Original Poster

Yey I did it.....Thannks for all your help!!!

Banned

are you meaning for a deal, if thats the case you dont need to do any of the above, right click on picture, scroll to properties and copy the link, paste it into image url link in the submit deal bit

sazstevens;7123104

Yey I did it.....Thannks for all your help!!!

Brilliant ! well done, any chance you can make it a bit bigger though

Original Poster

Rep added guys....just worked out how to do that as well!!!!!!

Original Poster

All left to do is to find out how to work these smileys!!! :P

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7123138

Brilliant ! well done, any chance you can make it a bit bigger though

Look i told you i was special, you cant expect me to know how to resize it!!!

:w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;7123123

are you meaning for a deal, if thats the case you dont need to do any of … are you meaning for a deal, if thats the case you dont need to do any of the above, right click on picture, scroll to properties and copy the link, paste it into image url link in the submit deal bit

hmm... I feel Stoopid!!!:thinking:

A good place to copy pics from is Google image images.google.com/ just type the name or word of anything you want a pic of

Original Poster

Another big pic for you!!! RRRAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/e035oh.jpg

Banned

is there nowhere to resize in tiny pic

also remember whilst using anywhere you dont need an account, if someone quotes your pics they are there until a mod or themselves remove, so please be careful about posting family pics, it isnt like photobucket where you can delete it from photobucket and it will delete pic from every post, something to consider

Original Poster

I feel like i have been told off!!!!

Wow :w00t: great picture ! you should post that one in the Photo thread. Anyone got the link ?

sassie;7123372

is there nowhere to resize in tiny picalso remember whilst using anywhere … is there nowhere to resize in tiny picalso remember whilst using anywhere you dont need an account, if someone quotes your pics they are there until a mod or themselves remove, so please be careful about posting family pics, it isnt like photobucket where you can delete it from photobucket and it will delete pic from every post, something to consider

Yeh think that's one disadvantage with Tinypic... ref resize as apposed to Photobucket

v good point btw regards posting personal pics

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7123412

Wow :w00t: great picture ! you should post that one in the Photo thread. … Wow :w00t: great picture ! you should post that one in the Photo thread. Anyone got the link ?

He's a kittly isn't he!!!! :-D

Original Poster

sazstevens;7123467

He's a kittly isn't he!!!! :-D

Hes a CUTE kitty isn't he!!! :oops:

Here's the Show us your photos thread... think it might interest you

hotukdeals.com/ite…=85

Original Poster

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy300/sazstevens/Thailand295-1-1.jpg

Smaller kitty!!!

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7123566

Here's the Show us your photos thread... think it might interest … Here's the Show us your photos thread... think it might interest youhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/316791/show-us-your-photos-2009?page=607

What are you saying???? Am I borring you wiv my pics?!?!?

sazstevens;7123624

What are you saying???? Am I borring you wiv my pics?!?!?

No made my night ! post the Tiger one on the Photo thread see what peeps think :thumbsup:

tbh that page i linked you to, pics weren,t great, but have a look through, some amazing photos on there

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7123686

No made my night ! post the Tiger one on the Photo thread see what peeps … No made my night ! post the Tiger one on the Photo thread see what peeps think :thumbsup:tbh that page i linked you to, pics weren,t great, but have a look through, some amazing photos on there

hotukdeals.com/ite…608

I added two pics, let me know what you think!!!! ;-)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769430
  2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
  3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
  4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions