Groups
    EXPIRED

How do i add a screenshot?

Hi, I can't find how to add a screen shot to a post. Can someone help please? Thanks!

10 Comments

if you're using the app & are posting a deal take the screenshot beforehand. When posting the deal press the "take photo" button & choose "gallery" rather than "camera". Add the screenshot from your gallery.

I think this is what you're asking? if not I'm sorry I don't know how to add screenshots to the comments section it just doesn't seem to work on my phone.

Original Poster

Saro

if you're using the app & are posting a deal take the screenshot … if you're using the app & are posting a deal take the screenshot beforehand. When posting the deal press the "take photo" button & choose "gallery" rather than "camera". Add the screenshot from your gallery.I think this is what you're asking? if not I'm sorry I don't know how to add screenshots to the comments section it just doesn't seem to work on my phone.

Thank you. I knew how to do that, but I want to add a screenshot of a photo to a comment rather than a deal.

Original Poster

Ok, worked it out and thought I'd share if anyone else wants to know...
    Upload a photo to an online photo sharing site (I used Tinypic.com). That gives you a link which you can paste into the pop up box which comes up when you click on the add picture icon.
    Hopefully that makes sense!

Hope this helps

https://s26.postimg.org/okcygby6x/post1.jpg

shabbird

Hope this helps

​can you show to do the same with the app please?

Original Poster

Sorry, I don't have the app... good luck!

Original Poster

shabbird

Hope this helps

Thanks Shabbird, I'd got that bit, but not used an online photo sharing site before so had no idea what to type in that pop up box! Worked it out in the end... Thanks for helping.

You are welcome rosiet40. Glad you figured out

want to go a bit further on screenshots etc...try out Sharex pretty amazing what it can do.

Original Poster

cifa

want to go a bit further on screenshots etc...try out Sharex pretty … want to go a bit further on screenshots etc...try out Sharex pretty amazing what it can do.

Thanks cifa, I'll have a look at that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions