how do i add halloween pics?

Found 30th Oct 2007
:oops: i was thinking of doing a thread to add halloween pics?but how do i add mine on here?

19 Comments

You need to upload them to [URL="www.photobucket.com"]Photobucket[/URL] & then you just copy & paste the IMG link it gives you below the pic

Original Poster

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/edjaned/100_0961.jpg

Well done :-D xx

Original Poster

thanks sadiebabes!

edjaned

thanks sadiebabes!

No problem

Are they your little ones? Soo cute!

Aww bless them, nice costumes although the little one looks a bit scared

They look really happy to have their photo taken lol

Original Poster

yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old now!there was a pic where the little 1 wasnt crying but wasnt sure which one it was as the pics where so small on photobucket would of had to get a magnifying glass to see which 1 it was,hopefully people will have some more pics tomorrow!!

saxo_appeal

They look really happy to have their photo taken lol

They're just "in character" :giggle:

edjaned

yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old … yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old now!there was a pic where the little 1 wasnt crying but wasnt sure which one it was as the pics where so small on photobucket would of had to get a magnifying glass to see which 1 it was,hopefully people will have some more pics tomorrow!!

Gosh, you're a busy lady then! Congrats on the little one!

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Gosh, you're a busy lady then! Congrats on the little one!

thanks,busy on here at the mo looking 4 xmas bargains costs a bomb!!by the way the gweny sofa isnt mine it was on a caravan hols last year!:santa:

Lol @ the sofa bit :giggle:

Did you have a boy or a girl? I can imagine :lol: I only have one and Christmas costs a fortune!

Original Poster

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/edjaned/100_1262.jpg
another boy called zack

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already … Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

thank you:-D

sadiebabes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already … Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

Ditto :oops:

fireheaven

Ditto :oops:

:giggle:

took me a while to do, but I was well chuffed.
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/94/81/728312216/n728312216_407632_2757.jpg

Original Poster

well done!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29314079
    2. Black Friday 24th November 2017 - Deals, Info, Previews and More - Argos fl…7187
    3. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106

See more discussions