Groups

how do i add halloween pics?

:oops: i was thinking of doing a thread to add halloween pics?but how do i add mine on here?

19 Comments

You need to upload them to [URL="www.photobucket.com"]Photobucket[/URL] & then you just copy & paste the IMG link it gives you below the pic

Original Poster

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/edjaned/100_0961.jpg

Well done :-D xx

Original Poster

thanks sadiebabes!

edjaned

thanks sadiebabes!

No problem

Are they your little ones? Soo cute!

Aww bless them, nice costumes although the little one looks a bit scared

They look really happy to have their photo taken lol

Original Poster

yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old now!there was a pic where the little 1 wasnt crying but wasnt sure which one it was as the pics where so small on photobucket would of had to get a magnifying glass to see which 1 it was,hopefully people will have some more pics tomorrow!!

saxo_appeal

They look really happy to have their photo taken lol

They're just "in character" :giggle:

edjaned

yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old … yes they are all mine these are from last year i also have an 8 week old now!there was a pic where the little 1 wasnt crying but wasnt sure which one it was as the pics where so small on photobucket would of had to get a magnifying glass to see which 1 it was,hopefully people will have some more pics tomorrow!!

Gosh, you're a busy lady then! Congrats on the little one!

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Gosh, you're a busy lady then! Congrats on the little one!

thanks,busy on here at the mo looking 4 xmas bargains costs a bomb!!by the way the gweny sofa isnt mine it was on a caravan hols last year!:santa:

Lol @ the sofa bit :giggle:

Did you have a boy or a girl? I can imagine :lol: I only have one and Christmas costs a fortune!

Original Poster

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/edjaned/100_1262.jpg
    another boy called zack

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already … Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

thank you:-D

sadiebabes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already … Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeousss!!! Omg I'm broody enough already without seeing this gorgeous little fella!

Ditto :oops:

fireheaven

Ditto :oops:

:giggle:

took me a while to do, but I was well chuffed.
    http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/94/81/728312216/n728312216_407632_2757.jpg

Original Poster

well done!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions