How do I amend Asda order?

Posted 20th Apr
Hi

How do I amend as Asda order? It’s due for delivery in a few days and something has just come back in stock so want to add it. I can’t see any amend button. Only cancel. There is a banner saying it can only be amended at least 2 days before but there’s about 5 days till my delivery is due. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
It’s can only be amended from 0-48hr before delivery. Not up until 48hrs before hand.

Once you are within 48hrs of delivery, the amend button appears.
You answered your own question

'There is a banner saying it can only be amended at least 2 days before'
20 Comments
Hi @Hugo_Boss
I had the exact same issue last week. I've always been able to ammend but on my PC the option to do so had vanished. I downloaded the App and managed to sort it on my phone. HTH
It’s can only be amended from 0-48hr before delivery. Not up until 48hrs before hand.

Once you are within 48hrs of delivery, the amend button appears.
40470335-vs0AY.jpg
40470335-eLvrH.jpg
40470335-lz9di.jpg
40470335-Eg7SQ.jpg
Just got this pop up on my app now.
Once you’re within 2 days of your delivery due an option to amend will come up where it’s giving you the option to cancel. You’ve only got until 10pm the day before your delivery is due to delivered to amend your order. In the meantime you can add the other items to your basket that you’re wanting to add and when you’re able to amend the basket will also give you the option to add the items to your existing order (you’ll also be able to remove anything from your original basket you no longer want or need). In case you don’t know, any offers that have changed since your original checkout will update to current offers - so if items have increased you will pay the new higher price and vice versa if the price has decreased. Any items that were in stock at the time of your original order that are now out of stock will also be removed from your updated order.
You answered your own question

'There is a banner saying it can only be amended at least 2 days before'
One other problem you will have while adding one thing probably a few things will be oos and come out you trolley ! Depends how bad u need the things good luck
andyanddiane20/04/2020 07:29

One other problem you will have while adding one thing probably a few …One other problem you will have while adding one thing probably a few things will be oos and come out you trolley ! Depends how bad u need the things good luck

If it’s out of stock then you wouldn’t be getting it anyway when they come to pick it
Tgis

chocci20/04/2020 04:53

You answered your own question'There is a banner saying it can only be …You answered your own question'There is a banner saying it can only be amended at least 2 days before'

"You can only amend your order in the last 2 days before it's due. The cut off time is 10pm." Pretty clear really.
ChelseaRae20/04/2020 00:49

Once you’re within 2 days of your delivery due an option to amend will c …Once you’re within 2 days of your delivery due an option to amend will come up where it’s giving you the option to cancel. You’ve only got until 10pm the day before your delivery is due to delivered to amend your order. In the meantime you can add the other items to your basket that you’re wanting to add and when you’re able to amend the basket will also give you the option to add the items to your existing order (you’ll also be able to remove anything from your original basket you no longer want or need). In case you don’t know, any offers that have changed since your original checkout will update to current offers - so if items have increased you will pay the new higher price and vice versa if the price has decreased. Any items that were in stock at the time of your original order that are now out of stock will also be removed from your updated order.

Thanks, does this mean that you will actually get what is then on the order, or can it change again?
jasee20/04/2020 08:00

Thanks, does this mean that you will actually get what is then on the …Thanks, does this mean that you will actually get what is then on the order, or can it change again?

None of is guaranteed. Things might not be in stock or substitute still on delivery
Whoohoo20/04/2020 08:03

None of is guaranteed. Things might not be in stock or substitute still on …None of is guaranteed. Things might not be in stock or substitute still on delivery

I think 'accept substitutes' is on by default? I turn that off for some items, as I've no idea what they'll send
I had the same problem and tried to contact ASDA direct, in the past there was a button you could press to amend the order but this button seems to have disappeared. I started with several phone calls which always said go onto the ASDA website and the answer will be there in the Q & A, then I sent them an email which I got a automatic reply saying nobody can help me and go onto the Asda website. I then tried to phone my local shop, the automated system said due to the Coronavirus there is nobody answering the phone at customer services unless you wanted the Travel shop or the chemist which they went on to give the direct phone numbers for.

I have given up and cancelled the order as there was a few items that I really needed and could not get them added to my online order for delivery.
winzzz20/04/2020 07:34

If it’s out of stock then you wouldn’t be getting it anyway when they come …If it’s out of stock then you wouldn’t be getting it anyway when they come to pick it

That is correct however if it’s in stock the day off picking u get it ! But if day before when u edit order it’s oos then they don’t know u want it
jasee20/04/2020 08:00

Thanks, does this mean that you will actually get what is then on the …Thanks, does this mean that you will actually get what is then on the order, or can it change again?

No the stock isn’t guaranteed, there can still be missing items or substitutes but you should have an email ahead of your delivery which is an itemised bill listing everything they’ve supplied/substituted/not been able to provide. At the bottom will be the total price of your shopping taking substitutes/missing items into account. You’ll be billed the cost of your basket and then any difference be will be refunded in a separate transaction.
clarryd20/04/2020 08:09

I had the same problem and tried to contact ASDA direct, in the past there …I had the same problem and tried to contact ASDA direct, in the past there was a button you could press to amend the order but this button seems to have disappeared. I started with several phone calls which always said go onto the ASDA website and the answer will be there in the Q & A, then I sent them an email which I got a automatic reply saying nobody can help me and go onto the Asda website. I then tried to phone my local shop, the automated system said due to the Coronavirus there is nobody answering the phone at customer services unless you wanted the Travel shop or the chemist which they went on to give the direct phone numbers for.I have given up and cancelled the order as there was a few items that I really needed and could not get them added to my online order for delivery.

Clearly states you can amend your order within 2 days of the delivery date
My order is due tomorrow morning. I sorted mine out last week when I got the slot. My amend button came back yesterday. But I'm waiting til tonight with a list so I can amend it once.
ChelseaRae20/04/2020 08:31

No the stock isn’t guaranteed, there can still be missing items or s …No the stock isn’t guaranteed, there can still be missing items or substitutes but you should have an email ahead of your delivery which is an itemised bill listing everything they’ve supplied/substituted/not been able to provide. At the bottom will be the total price of your shopping taking substitutes/missing items into account. You’ll be billed the cost of your basket and then any difference be will be refunded in a separate transaction.

I had a click and collect order and was substituted a hair clipper. I ordered (2) George home clippers (£14 for both) but I was substituted a £38 clipper by remington (1).

I hope I will not be charged £38 🙃.....
sussie050921/04/2020 09:45

I had a click and collect order and was substituted a hair clipper. I …I had a click and collect order and was substituted a hair clipper. I ordered (2) George home clippers (£14 for both) but I was substituted a £38 clipper by remington (1). I hope I will not be charged £38 🙃.....

No you’ll only be charged the price of the George clippers (£14). The price should be listed under the substituted items on your order receipt/email.
@ChelseaRae You're right ✅ I'm so grateful 🙏
sussie050921/04/2020 09:45

I had a click and collect order and was substituted a hair clipper. I …I had a click and collect order and was substituted a hair clipper. I ordered (2) George home clippers (£14 for both) but I was substituted a £38 clipper by remington (1). I hope I will not be charged £38 🙃.....

That’s a great swap
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions