Groups

How do I bet for Rangers to win the treble online?

Does anyone know? Thanks, rep will be left

19 Comments

i'd go for the double, 2 cups.

Our esteemed manager will bottle the league yet again.

He'll not play boyd in the last old firm game and we'll be forced to watch lafferty/misser plough a lone furrow up front.
    he won't play fleck, aaron or novo but will continue to play mcculloch, lafferty etc and even whittaker at left midfield.

Those are 2 of the reasons why we won't win the league and smith is also the sole reason we are £25million in debt. Playing mcculloch and christian dailly in centre midfield against kaunus not to mention going with darcheville and misser and no boyd meant we weren't going have european football this season.
    Oh and he's spent nigh on £30 million since he came back and we are forced to watch lee mcculloch get a game up front, wide left, wide right, centre mid, holding mid and last but not least as a centre back.
    Thanks walter.

i'll better the odds of any bookies on that bet if your willing to take them K&P, payment via paypal gift ok?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4547733

i'll better the odds of any bookies on that bet if your willing to take … i'll better the odds of any bookies on that bet if your willing to take them K&P, payment via paypal gift ok?

lol I don't know anything about football! Its the OH he wants to place a bet for them to win treble! Take it hes gonna be making a mistake?!

He should have done it a couple of months ago i bet the odds were well good then, but now rangers are getting it together and have joined Celtic at the top.

The bookies must love your hubby. :lol:

Can't he be bothered to make his own bet then?
    Is he any relation to this guy?

http://assets.comics.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/200000/70000/5000/700/275703/275703.full.gif

Original Poster

Spod;4547880

Can't he be bothered to make his own bet then?Is he any relation to this … Can't he be bothered to make his own bet then?Is he any relation to this guy?

hes at work and I wouldn't let him near my PC anyway :w00t:

Original Poster

waterloo;4547811

He should have done it a couple of months ago i bet the odds were well … He should have done it a couple of months ago i bet the odds were well good then, but now rangers are getting it together and have joined Celtic at the top.

he didn't have much money then:oops:

Kellie + Paisley;4547980

he didn't have much money then:oops:

Stop spending it all then simples

Banned

i think oddschecker.com will be able to help you find best prices

But you'd be better saving your money cos the tic are gonna take it.

Can't wait for cup final cos I'll be able to watch it in the sun on my hols just hope its a better game than last few old firms

Paddy Charlie;4548370

i think oddschecker.com will be able to help you find best pricesBut … i think oddschecker.com will be able to help you find best pricesBut you'd be better saving your money cos the tic are gonna take it.Can't wait for cup final cos I'll be able to watch it in the sun on my hols just hope its a better game than last few old firms

Let a big lead slip away haven't they but had a good win the other day 7-0 wasn't it ?

waterloo;4548570

Let a big lead slip away haven't they but had a good win the other day … Let a big lead slip away haven't they but had a good win the other day 7-0 wasn't it ?

Yeah we have, but it certainly doesn't compare to what happened to that lot last year. That was too funny. :lol:

Original Poster

waterloo;4548337

Stop spending it all then simples

Don't go far when you have 2 kids and bills and rent to pay :x

hope your hubby didn't put that bet on?

Thanks walter.

Indeed :lol:

Kilmarnock 1-2 Celtic
    Match Centre

Rangers 0-1 Inverness CT
    Match Centre

Banned

lol.......

Original Poster

ants97;4552709

hope your hubby didn't put that bet on? Thanks walter.

:oops: I'm afraid he did

Ahahahahah!

Good news all round. :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions