Groups

How do i book sun hol online pleaseeeeee help x

I know im being really dim here and totally missing the obvious and i do know ive left it really late but how the hell do i book a sun hol online ive got a priority booking ref no and after seeing people posting the passwords on here daily i dosily thought i wouldnt need the vouchers anyway my hubby has just been laid off grrrrrrrrr so going to try n book a few days away with sun as its still on for a week but for the life of me i cant find anywhere to do booking and add codes sorry for being blonde lol

7 Comments

It will take you to the page where you enter all the codes x x x good luck and have a lovely holiday
    at least doing it this way you will see straight away what is available

Original Poster

o thanks a lot we can always rely on hotukdealers lol xxxxxxxx rep added x

welshkaz;4247534

o thanks a lot we can always rely on hotukdealers lol xxxxxxxx rep added x

your very welcome hope you manage to find something x x x
    from a fellow welsh hukd x x x :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ooooooooooo all booked 4 nights whitsun week in porthcawl for 4 for 60 pound bargain probably rain all day but kids will love it lol thanks again i would never have found that page without the link, have a nice day xx karen.:-D

welshkaz;4247753

ooooooooooo all booked 4 nights whitsun week in porthcawl for 4 for 60 … ooooooooooo all booked 4 nights whitsun week in porthcawl for 4 for 60 pound bargain probably rain all day but kids will love it lol thanks again i would never have found that page without the link, have a nice day xx karen.:-D

your welcome glad you managed to get something hope you have a lovely time x x x x x :thumbsup:

Banned

When booking be careful as with the Sun holidays you'll get asked to pay for passes and other items, which in turn make it a very expensive holiday.

We did the Sun breaks about 3 years ago and it cost that much that whilst on the site ( haggerston castle ) we ended up getting cheaper deals from people renting their caravans out privately.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions