How do i buy from American website's like US version of Gamestop?

Found 27th Jan 2016
I need to buy something from there so how do i go about buying from the US version of Gamestop?

Thanks!
Community Updates
AskWeb Hosting
7 Comments
if you need to buy from an American site, you can use a free VPN like hola (Google), when it comes to payment use PayPal. if its a digital delivery for a game just find a US address, maybe Google one for somewhere like McDonald's
What is the problem exactly, is it not accepting your card payment details?
robert_bear

if you need to buy from an American site, you can use a free VPN like … if you need to buy from an American site, you can use a free VPN like hola (Google), when it comes to payment use PayPal. if its a digital delivery for a game just find a US address, maybe Google one for somewhere like McDonald's

Close but when I insert my CC information it won't accept it as the billing info is UK also on my Paypal.
johnwillowlfc

What is the problem exactly, is it not accepting your card payment … What is the problem exactly, is it not accepting your card payment details?

Yeah its not accepting my card because it's outside the US
eloo

Yeah its not accepting my card because it's outside the US

Have you tried what robert_bear said use a US billing address?
I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago and I download a app called REVOLUT, it's a prepaid MasterCard which doesn't charge you for paying in different currencies. It has worked every time for me.
I'd second REVOLUT. you can have it set up in minutes and have a valid credit card number to top up and use straight away
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions