Expired

How do I cancel an Echeque via Paypal

Found 16th Oct 2014
Anyone tell me how to cancel an Echeque.
Went to pay for something and it has taken all the money from Bank account, usually it takes what ever balance I have in my Paypal account and the balance from my account and ius instant, any help would be great thanks
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Re: How do I cancel an Echeque payment because believe me I have tried!!
on ‎06-16-2012 04:36 PM

You cannot cancel an echeque payment but your seller can.

Ask the seller to cancel the echeque then you can pay again but remember you will have to wait for that echeque to clear through to paypal before it goes back to your bank account.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/How-do-I-cancel-an-Echeque-payment-because-believe-me-I-have/td-p/489292?profile.language=en-gb

If your seller does not know how to refund an uncleared echeque i have put it below.

However you can cancel an uncleared eCheque:
Go to Account Overview > History > Find the relevant payment > Details > Cancel Payment under ‘Cancel this eCheque payment’ > Review the information and include a message to buyer > Cancel Payment.

Edited by: "Argoj" 16th Oct 2014
Argoj

Re: How do I cancel an Echeque payment because believe me I have … Re: How do I cancel an Echeque payment because believe me I have tried!!on ‎06-16-2012 04:36 PMYou cannot cancel an echeque payment but your seller can.Ask the seller to cancel the echeque then you can pay again but remember you will have to wait for that echeque to clear through to paypal before it goes back to your bank account.https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/How-do-I-cancel-an-Echeque-payment-because-believe-me-I-have/td-p/489292?profile.language=en-gbIf your seller does not know how to refund an uncleared echeque i have put it below.However you can cancel an uncleared eCheque:Go to Account Overview > History > Find the relevant payment > Details > Cancel Payment under ‘Cancel this eCheque payment’ > Review the information and include a message to buyer > Cancel Payment.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants