Groups

How Do I Cancel Facebook?

I created a Facebook page a couple of years back to see what it was all about and quickly decided that I didn't want people knowing all about me on line. As such, I cancelled and deleted my profile - or so I thought.

I am now horrified to find my details still there!!! Also, I can't find any link to say how to cancel and can't remenber how I did it before (although it obviously didn't work before and I remember it being awkward then).

Anyone know how I can make sure I am permanently removed?

5 Comments

Not possible to be permanently removed as far as I know.

You can deactivate your account so you don't get shown when searched for but if you login again, it re-activates it.

Go to Account top right of the page when logged in then Account Settings and to Deactivate at the bottom.

facebook.com/hel…unt

You can delete it using this link, they don't actually publish this on ther website to try and keep you on there!

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8615231

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

This looks familiar from last time. Thank you

Also, it's handy to know that I must not go on this site ever again!!!!!!!!

dcx_badass;8615286

Yes they do, go on help centre, search delete account and it tells you … Yes they do, go on help centre, search delete account and it tells you how and gives you that link. Some people talk some rubbish.

Well that must be a recent thing, as it wasn't published before so no 'talking rubbish' over here mate!

Furthermore, some people need to learn some manners:roll:!!!

Banned

Pr3cious18;8615462

Well that must be a recent thing, as it wasn't published before so no … Well that must be a recent thing, as it wasn't published before so no 'talking rubbish' over here mate!Furthermore, some people need to learn some manners:roll:!!!

dcx always talks like a douche, it's his writing style.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions