How do I cancel selling an item on Ebay?

Posted 21st Feb
I've got no options and the help section is useless.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
If you want to cancel your order, let the seller know as quickly as possible and ask them to cancel it for you.. If the seller has already posted your order they won't be able to cancel it for you.
phi00721/02/2020 09:10

If you want to cancel your order, let the seller know as quickly as …If you want to cancel your order, let the seller know as quickly as possible and ask them to cancel it for you.. If the seller has already posted your order they won't be able to cancel it for you.

I am the seller.
Just tried the cancel a transaction option, but it comes back saying 'unable to find item' even after I put in the transaction id to search
Bigfootpete21/02/2020 09:11

I am the seller.

Misread the title.

Navigate to My ebay (top the right hand top) --> selling --> you can see the item you are selling --> right hand side there is a down arrow next to similar items --> End listing.
Bigfootpete21/02/2020 09:17

Just tried the cancel a transaction option, but it comes back saying …Just tried the cancel a transaction option, but it comes back saying 'unable to find item' even after I put in the transaction id to search

is the item already sold?
phi00721/02/2020 09:21

Misread the title. Navigate to My ebay (top the right hand top) --> … Misread the title. Navigate to My ebay (top the right hand top) --> selling --> you can see the item you are selling --> right hand side there is a down arrow next to similar items --> End listing.

Ahhh, just found an help article that says I can't end the listing if it has a bid, which it does, I've just contacted the bidder to ask if they can withdraw their bid so I can cancel the auction.
Bigfootpete21/02/2020 09:25

Ahhh, just found an help article that says I can't end the listing if it …Ahhh, just found an help article that says I can't end the listing if it has a bid, which it does, I've just contacted the bidder to ask if they can withdraw their bid so I can cancel the auction.

that's right. Hope it gets sorted soon.
Bigfootpete21/02/2020 09:25

Ahhh, just found an help article that says I can't end the listing if it …Ahhh, just found an help article that says I can't end the listing if it has a bid, which it does, I've just contacted the bidder to ask if they can withdraw their bid so I can cancel the auction.

Just cancel the bid then end it, as a buyer I’ve had this done loads to me
7ommy.7821/02/2020 10:27

Just cancel the bid then end it, as a buyer I’ve had this done loads to me

Thanks, all sorted!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants