How do I change departing location on BA holiday finder?

6 replies
Found 12th Jan
Default location is London. I want to change it to Manchester or Liverpool. When I click to change it just gives me option to put all details for a holiday when I just want holiday deals departing above airports.

TIA.

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
6 Comments

Hi, On the page I just tried, it states near the top
Holiday Finder
Holidays are based on 2 adults departing from London. Change.
I clicked on the "change" and it allowed me to enter another departing airport.
Hope that helps.
britishairways.com/tra…mer
Edited by: "shywallflower" 12th Jan

Original Poster

shywallflower

Hi, On the page I just tried, it states near the top Holiday … Hi, On the page I just tried, it states near the top Holiday FinderHolidays are based on 2 adults departing from London. Change.I clicked on the "change" and it allowed me to enter another departing airport.Hope that helps.http://www.britishairways.com/travel/holiday-finder/public/en_gb/role-tradecustomer

thanks. I tried this and a pop up comes up and wants me to fill in the whole details for a holiday. It doesn't seem to let me put or add Manchester/Liverpool as starting location?

whoMODStheMODS

thanks. I tried this and a pop up comes up and wants me to fill in the … thanks. I tried this and a pop up comes up and wants me to fill in the whole details for a holiday. It doesn't seem to let me put or add Manchester/Liverpool as starting location?

Oh how strange! Sorry I couldn't be more help. I wonder if you could contact them (maybe by email) to ask them? Seems strange as it is allowing me to change the initial departure point. If you have checked from London before, maybe it is automatically saved as that? Good Luck anyway and happy holiday hunting
P.s.When I clicked on change, it took me to a place to fill in the full holiday details, but the first section said flights from and allowed me to change the departure airport. (I gather you don't have that though?)
Edited by: "shywallflower" 12th Jan

Original Poster

shywallflower

Oh how strange! Sorry I couldn't be more help. I wonder if you could … Oh how strange! Sorry I couldn't be more help. I wonder if you could contact them (maybe by email) to ask them? Seems strange as it is allowing me to change the initial departure point. If you have checked from London before, maybe it is automatically saved as that? Good Luck anyway and happy holiday huntingP.s.When I clicked on change, it took me to a place to fill in the full holiday details, but the first section said flights from and allowed me to change the departure airport. (I gather you don't have that though?)

Thanks. This is exactly what happens. There is a 'from' part where I can select Manchester but I want to select Manchester and then go back to the holiday finder to see the deals. I don't want to fill in specific (full) details, if that makes sense?

Thanks.

whoMODStheMODS

Thanks. This is exactly what happens. There is a 'from' part where I can … Thanks. This is exactly what happens. There is a 'from' part where I can select Manchester but I want to select Manchester and then go back to the holiday finder to see the deals. I don't want to fill in specific (full) details, if that makes sense?Thanks.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but good luck and hope you get it sorted.

BA don't fly from Liverpool, so that might explain that. Depending in where you're going you'd probably have to fly from Manchester to either Heathrow or Gatwick anyway and I'm not sure if they even fly to Heathrow from Manchester anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions