How do I change my keywords?

Found 11th Mar 2016
I remember a while ago being able to set up keywords which give me alerts at the top right of the page when a new deal is uploaded with one of my keywords in the title - ie Lego/Frozen etc etc.

I can't for the life of me see or find anywhere to change/delete/add to these keywords. I originally did it on the mobile App and can't find anything on there either, but I'm prepared to admit my sex life might be spoiling my eye sight and I could just be missing it.

Please can someone point me in the right direction to change them.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
On mobile got to the lighting bolt then the gear right top corner then deal alerts. It should be at the bottom if that helps
That's great, thanks for your help
Can the keywords be amended when viewing HUKD from a browser?

If so, how?
Apparently not. I can't find it either.
thats annoying
mhhbizz15th Jan

thats annoying

​I've been trying to do the same for days.
Me to as I can't find it. App don't work with my phone as can't open posted links. Just prompts me to select a browser to open with then nothing. Online browser rubbish to so that's me done with hot uk deals. Will look everyday but not going to be so active until it's sorted.
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Jul 2017
got it.. go to feeds, then press on cog top right. you will see a list of your keywords after, add and delete as you wish.
Had the same problem today from the browser. Go to Settings (top-right on screen with your profile pic). Then click on Keyword Alerts on left menu. Keywords all listed here, with ability to add/delete.
fwd24th Jul 2017

got it.. go to feeds, then press on cog top right. you will see a list of …got it.. go to feeds, then press on cog top right. you will see a list of your keywords after, add and delete as you wish.

The problem is that you will get alerts even after you delete the keyword. I deleted xbox keyword 2 months ago and still get it daily
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants