Expired

How do I check amazon price history for products

Posted 11th Jan 2012
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
camelcamelcamel wasnt it?
Thanks every1 thought you could do it directly on the amazon website lol

No only on items you bought on left side when you click on history, if you click on the item it will show you today price

Rens11

Thanks every1 thought you could do it directly on the amazon website lol

Edited by: "garbage456" 11th Jan 2012
Lootr now has a UK section for amazon price tracking. lootr.com/uk/

Lootr

elliotthill

Lootr now has a UK section for amazon price tracking. … Lootr now has a UK section for amazon price tracking. http://www.lootr.com/uk/

Lootr is great, I use it all the time!
Do none of these work now
Pitbikeboy29/01/2019 00:10

Do none of these work now

funny that, the thread was first opened in 2012!
Edited by: "eslick" 29th Jan 2019
Camelcamelcamel is down!
I have always used camelcamelcamel to check past prices. Just noticed it's down until Feb, a quick Google search to find an alternative site and I found this old post. Any one know of an alternative working site to check past prices on Amazon?
eslick29/01/2019 07:27

funny that, the thread was first opened in 2012!

And your point is?
Pitbikeboy02/02/2019 01:44

And your point is?

Things close in 7 years and old threads should not be reopened it’s not the done thing.
eslick02/02/2019 09:51

Things close in 7 years and old threads should not be reopened it’s not t …Things close in 7 years and old threads should not be reopened it’s not the done thing.

Commenting on a previous threat were like minded people have previously commented on the topic is, IMO, better than clogging the forum up with new thread!!!!
Pitbikeboy28 m ago

Commenting on a previous threat were like minded people have previously …Commenting on a previous threat were like minded people have previously commented on the topic is, IMO, better than clogging the forum up with new thread!!!!

Sadly what happens is people read the comments get half way down and realise they are reading an ancient thread and don’t read any more. It’s annoying and plenty of comments about it on here. Even worse when there are three recent threads out there
Edited by: "eslick" 2nd Feb 2019
Pitbikeboy2nd Feb

Commenting on a previous threat were like minded people have previously …Commenting on a previous threat were like minded people have previously commented on the topic is, IMO, better than clogging the forum up with new thread!!!!

Just ignore the moaners giving their unwanted and unneeded opinions, I’m looking for a new link too, did you find any?
CCC is back up again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions