How do I check ps4 warranty

Posted 16th Nov
As above I recieved a new boxed PS4 with virgin media deal and want to sell it but want to show it has warranty, can’t seem to enter it on Sony website?
Any ideas
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
1 year from date of purchase. Your receipt is your proof, Virgin must have given you one.
Just a delivery note!!
There’s a serial no on the side of the box I was hoping that would work on Sony website but nothing!
You got to find out first if the warranty is valid if you sell on the PS4. I never ever mention warranty when I sell brand new items.
When I sold something in the past with warranty and the buyers came back to me about 2 months later when a fault developed I emailed them a scan of the receipt and they did the warranty using my name at their address so there was no issues so it just looked like I'd moved. As I think the warranty was for the original purchaser only but something like a ps4 could be given as a gift so would of thought it would be a bit more flexible. Your virgin invoice is surely the correct document for the start of the warranty.
If you're selling it on Guntree or FB nobody will even ask about a warranty. I've sold a few things brand new and never mentioned
Thanks for replies I sold it an hour after advertising it, she did ask about warranty and I said I didn’t know but thought it should have had some and gave her the delivery note I got with it and said any issues I’m happy to contact whoever for her!
Hopefully it’s fine though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions