Groups

How do i connect my ps3 to pc speakers?

I have rca adapter (3.5mm) one.and use dvi to hdmi for video

TIA

7 Comments

I connected my 360 up through the digital optical output on the console.

Does the PS3 have one ( I honestly dont know) cause I would assume that would give you the best audio quality

Original Poster

thearbiter65;5704487

I connected my 360 up through the digital optical output on the … I connected my 360 up through the digital optical output on the console.Does the PS3 have one ( I honestly dont know) cause I would assume that would give you the best audio quality

yh it does but all i have is a rca adapter : this one amazon.co.uk/exe…uct

cant connect it in my monitor because it the audio port was put at the back, making it impossilble for the red and white rca cables to go in.. only option to get sound ia by plugging it into the tv (which works, but is useless if you start watching tv) so looking to plug it in to either my 2.1 surround sound speakers or normal pc ones (preferable) with the material i have. Is it possible?

Your speakers should have a 3.5mm jack, it's just a case of plugging the cable in (or if the wires a built in you'll need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm coupler).

PS3 vs 360

adrian96;5705703

PS3 vs 360

Why is it PS3 vs 360?

Surely in the OP's situation the problem would be exactly the same which ever console they used?????

Boogie83e seems to have identified a solution to the problem anyway. Nice to see some productive posts!

Original Poster

Boogie83e;5705185

"cant connect it in my monitor because it the audio port was put at the … "cant connect it in my monitor because it the audio port was put at the back, making it impossilble for the red and white rca cables to go in"]3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 Phono RCA sockets Adapter Cable :thumbsup:

Cheers man, rep added!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions