1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
13 Comments

contact us button at bottom of page

Banned

if you have a problem with a thread then report it, apparently you arent supposed to contact the gods direct, so its either report thread/post or use the contact us link

iv wanted to change my username and iv tried the contact us link but no one has ever replied. so try the report thread method

Good luck with that hun. I tried to change mine once and they wouldn't let me!

hannah19790

Good luck with that hun. I tried to change mine once and they wouldn't … Good luck with that hun. I tried to change mine once and they wouldn't let me!

I remember that - you wanted to change yours because people thought your name was Hannah,
When it's really Bernard
Edited by: "DAMNOME" 17th Oct 2010

DAMNOME

I remember that - you wanted to change you're because people thought your … I remember that - you wanted to change you're because people thought your name was Hannah,When it's really Bernard

Yes that's right, although.....I changed my mind anyway as I quite enjoyed all the PM's I used to get from the guys, if only they knew lol
Edited by: "hannah19790" 17th Oct 2010

sassie

if you have a problem with a thread then report it, apparently you arent … if you have a problem with a thread then report it, apparently you arent supposed to contact the gods direct, so its either report thread/post or use the contact us link

lol, was that a Freudian slip there sassie.

sassie1 person likes thisrichp

if you have a problem with a thread then report it, apparently you arent … if you have a problem with a thread then report it, apparently you arent supposed to contact the gods direct, so its either report thread/post or use the contact us link

Shall I stop praying then?

Banned

Thread locked.

Sassie has already given the correct method of contact, although if it's about a mod, then the Contact Us option is your preferred route. Threads relating to the site can be posted withing Feedback.

Apologies, thread now unlocked. Thought this was feedback for a mo.

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 17th Oct 2010

wow that mistake shows that mods are real people!

lol

I recently found the easiest way to contact a MOD was:

Press backspace 5 times within a second.

OR

Type HUKD 7 times in 10 seconds.

It's a site glitch, so will probably stop working soon.

cw9652

I recently found the easiest way to contact a MOD was:Press backspace 5 … I recently found the easiest way to contact a MOD was:Press backspace 5 times within a second.ORType HUKD 7 times in 10 seconds.It's a site glitch, so will probably stop working soon.

Seems it already has, i tried.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions