Groups

HOW DO I CONTACT ADMIN?

Banned
    ive just logged in to my account and found 2 listings for xbox games for sale that i havent put on here. ive changed my password but how to i contact admin to get the listings removed? i dont like the thought of having scam listings against my name

18 Comments

click contact us at the bottom of thr page or click the report button next to your avatar on the thread

If it put's your mind at rest - I've just looked at your 'all threads started by' link - there's no games listings showing now

robtallica;3459118

If it put's your mind at rest - I've just looked at your 'all threads … If it put's your mind at rest - I've just looked at your 'all threads started by' link - there's no games listings showing now

hotukdeals.com/ite…me/

I wouldn't bother using 'contact us' The games would've been sold by the time they get to u:roll:
    BTW, how did u change ur password? Coz I want to change mine:)

hannah19790;3459131

I wouldn't bother using 'contact us' The games would've been sold by the … I wouldn't bother using 'contact us' The games would've been sold by the time they get to u:roll:BTW, how did u change ur password? Coz I want to change mine:)

Control panel then Edit Email & Password 1st option on the left

Shengis;3459129

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/275680/xbox-36u-game/

Dude, that is scary :?

How did that happen? Any ideas?

"Call of Duty 4?"

"thats the one. aint clued up on game titles. . wasnt aware there were multiple titles"

There does seem to be something on going on with various threads lately. I dont know if I am the only one but I have been reading through threads where there is a posting refering to an earlier post that cannot be seen.

I myself replied to a posting in a thread this morning and now cannot see the posting I replied to. Its only because I quoted the post in my reply that it can be seen.

Gremlins at work???

robtallica;3459158

Dude, that is scary :?How did that happen? Any ideas?

It is expired though.

WoolyM;3459205

There does seem to be something on going on with various threads lately. … There does seem to be something on going on with various threads lately. I dont know if I am the only one but I have been reading through threads where there is a posting refering to an earlier post that cannot be seen. I myself replied to a posting in a thread this morning and now cannot see the posting I replied to. Its only because I quoted the post in my reply that it can be seen.Gremlins at work???

that's the norm, posts are quite regularly spammed or expired, expiring removes the listing when you search for it - though you can access it if it's bookmarked in your recent posts.

When a thread is spammed, no-one has access to it besides the mods - it's flagged up for attention.

robtallica;3459236

that's the norm, posts are quite regularly spammed or expired, expiring … that's the norm, posts are quite regularly spammed or expired, expiring removes the listing when you search for it - though you can access it if it's bookmarked in your recent posts.When a thread is spammed, no-one has access to it besides the mods - it's flagged up for attention.

No, on threads that are still open with no spam or expire. Just going to clear my browser in case its my end but I cannot see the latest post from iglimpse in the post about A level home study, and its occured with others as well.

Admin

Please ]contact us regarding this

juliet_bravo;3459317

But you already know as you've seen this thread:?

if they sorted it out for him after making this thread, they would have to do it for everyone, this isnt the right way of contacting mods, contact us or use the mod messenger gary rip created, im spamming this now.

Jumpingphil;3459212

It is expired though.

yer eye's better :?

snowtiger;3459604

yer eye's better :?

I finaly found the key to the medicine cupboard. :thumbsup:

Couldn't see it first, 'cos of my bad eye. :w00t:

juliet_bravo;3459317

Have contacted you :thumbsup: Clearing internet cache made no difference

dmissy13;3459140

Control panel then Edit Email & Password 1st option on the left

Thanks for that hun, will give it a go:thumbsup:
    Rep left x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions