Groups
    EXPIRED

how do I contact an administrator NOW? please why is my thread spammed?

I just posted a question as to how to conttact admin.

Someone replied and then spammed the thread so I can't post on it?

Why has my question been spammed - I don't understand? Also where is the contact us button the person referred to?

Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

was it thesaint by any chance?

no it was liddle

Post in this thread ]HERE

The "]Contact Us" form is at the bottom of every page. good luck if you choose that method.

Original Poster

no idea but it was a sensible question and I don't understand what I have done wrong. Also I still don't know how to contact admin which was the question!

hi fairy try not to worry

your thread was probably spammed as the answer was given ( but not explained thoroughly to someone who is flustered )

if you scroll down to the bottom of the page under "about hotukdeals" you can see a "contact us" link.

Good luck sweetie x

carol123;4800511

http://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,4280,4577,5628,4493,28153,5311,3977,3045&smod=20706

this is what I use :-)

supermod

fairy, were these the mulitple duplicated panasonic threads that you were posting in MISC & Deal Requests ? The duplicates were removed & your main thread is here :

hotukdeals.com/ite…ni/

There's no need to post identical threads in different forums, so they were consolidated into one post, apologies that you didn't get a PM, as I assumed you'd done it in error then reposted in correct forum rather than requesting them to be moved, not that you'd actually done the duplicates intentionally, sorry :thumbsup: .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would916
      2. What would be HELL to you?2944
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions