Expired

how do I contact an administrator NOW? please why is my thread spammed?

Found 1st Apr 2009
I just posted a question as to how to conttact admin.

Someone replied and then spammed the thread so I can't post on it?

Why has my question been spammed - I don't understand? Also where is the contact us button the person referred to?

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

was it thesaint by any chance?

no it was liddle

Post in this thread ]HERE

The "]Contact Us" form is at the bottom of every page. good luck if you choose that method.

Original Poster

no idea but it was a sensible question and I don't understand what I have done wrong. Also I still don't know how to contact admin which was the question!

hi fairy try not to worry

your thread was probably spammed as the answer was given ( but not explained thoroughly to someone who is flustered )

if you scroll down to the bottom of the page under "about hotukdeals" you can see a "contact us" link.

Good luck sweetie x

carol123;4800511

http://hukd.garyrip.com/pm/mod_live.php?admin=1&mod=18839,4280,4577,5628,4493,28153,5311,3977,3045&smod=20706

this is what I use :-)

supermod

fairy, were these the mulitple duplicated panasonic threads that you were posting in MISC & Deal Requests ? The duplicates were removed & your main thread is here :

hotukdeals.com/ite…ni/

There's no need to post identical threads in different forums, so they were consolidated into one post, apologies that you didn't get a PM, as I assumed you'd done it in error then reposted in correct forum rather than requesting them to be moved, not that you'd actually done the duplicates intentionally, sorry :thumbsup: .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771880
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1636
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548046
    4. Just saw justice league *mimor spoiler*44

See more discussions