How do I contact ASDA Direct via email?

Found 4th Oct 2017
Hi I placed an order on ASDA direct and I have some questions to ask them, but I cannot find ASDA direct contact email. May someone find out for me? I don't have access to a computer for couple days and I'm on my phone, my crap phone doesn't load images and maybe that is why it's not showing the contact email. I want to ask them about my order and it's very urgent. I really appreciate the help thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I couldn't find an email address but the contact number for Asda Direct is 0843 596 3088. If you phone them they will answer your queries.
Home shopping - 0800 952 0101

Online order query form Click here

Home shopping email asda_grocery_home_shopping@mailgb.custhelp.com ... my experience is that you'll have a long wait for an answer...

or

"Contact Us The customer service team can answer questions about the website, your orders and the delivery services provided to you by ASDA Delivery Limited. Please note though, that the team is English-speaking and can currently only respond in English. You can email us any time and we'll respond. Alternatively, you can contact us using any of the details below.

Customer Services, ASDA Stores Limited, ASDA House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD;

Web feedback form

Telephone: (+44) (0)800 952 3003 (lines are open between 7am and 11pm (GMT/BST), 7 days a week)."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions