Groups

How do I contact facebook?! Help Please!

Hi

I have looked thought the help pages but can't seem to find how to contact facebook.

My boyfriend deactivated his account yesterday (which he's done before and reactivated with no problems) and now can't reactivated as it says his email address isn't recognised!

15 Comments

Original Poster

DLM

http://en-gb.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf

Thanks for that but I can't see how I actually send an email to them about it, I can't find an address of a link though the questions.

why did he deactivate it if he was going to reactivate it

deactiviating doesnt close the account btw, facebook keeps all the details etc, it is extremely difficult to get fb to delete all your info

Original Poster

micoo

why did he deactivate it if he was going to reactivate itdeactiviating … why did he deactivate it if he was going to reactivate itdeactiviating doesnt close the account btw, facebook keeps all the details etc, it is extremely difficult to get fb to delete all your info

Because he's a numpty!!

Just odd that his email address isn't linked to any account now

Try: info-rt@facebook.com

I've had big problems in the past receiving emails from someone else's facebook account. Trying to tell Facebook was a nightmare - their advice was to log in to the account & change the email address!

Original Poster

choc1969

Try: [email protected]

Thanks!

Original Poster

cis_groupie

I've had big problems in the past receiving emails from someone else's … I've had big problems in the past receiving emails from someone else's facebook account. Trying to tell Facebook was a nightmare - their advice was to log in to the account & change the email address!

How long did they take to get back to you?

mine is doing exactly the same now.
    i closed mine a while ago but then a mate tells me that someone was trying to get in touch with my via facebook and couldnt find me, so I go to re-activate my account, nope. not linked to any account

Original Poster

slackrat77

mine is doing exactly the same now.i closed mine a while ago but then a … mine is doing exactly the same now.i closed mine a while ago but then a mate tells me that someone was trying to get in touch with my via facebook and couldnt find me, so I go to re-activate my account, nope. not linked to any account

Hmm...I'll let you know how I get on

Banned

Lovers tiff in here for sure.

Original Poster

vibeone

Lovers tiff in here for sure.

LOL more of a family tiff!

chunky

How long did they take to get back to you?

They didn't - I had to block the emails from my inbox.

Sorry - did you mean getting back to me from when I first contacted them? In which case, within 48hrs.

Original Poster

cis_groupie

Sorry - did you mean getting back to me from when I first contacted them? … Sorry - did you mean getting back to me from when I first contacted them? In which case, within 48hrs.

Ah great, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      2. word association Game72844180
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283

See more discussions