Groups

how do i contact moderators?

as above.

thanks

17 Comments

Banned

dont do it they will ban you:w00t:

jump up and down, turn around and touch the ground and count to 10 backwards in 6 different languages

Banned

Contact button at the very bottom of every HUKD page or just contact them directly through PM
    or click your fingers 3 times and a funny looking scottish block will come running

ryman1000;8168471

Contact button at the very bottom of every HUKD page or just contact them … Contact button at the very bottom of every HUKD page or just contact them directly through PMor click your fingers 3 times and a funny looking scottish block will come running

Or bump your thread 4 times and they'll be one on your doorstep:p

Original Poster

Starr;8168469

jump up and down, turn around and touch the ground and count to 10 … jump up and down, turn around and touch the ground and count to 10 backwards in 6 different languages

done tht twice.... still no sign of moderatorzz

Original Poster

ryman1000;8168471

Contact button at the very bottom of every HUKD page or just contact them … Contact button at the very bottom of every HUKD page or just contact them directly through PMor click your fingers 3 times and a funny looking scottish block will come running

lol... im not ready for nightmares....

Original Poster

Marina;8168442

http://www.hotukdeals.com/contact

thanks dear

how do i contact moderators?

ouija board, Smoke signal, yodelling, carrier pigeon...the list is endless....dont tell me you cant contact one? LOL..........

Banned

I am in this thread.

They will be along soon :whistling:

Original Poster

RFC;8168461

dont do it they will ban you:w00t:

they dont dare... i tell u...

I used the Contact Us this afternoon and still not heard anything back yet ... must be busy ...

Maybe their all asleep!

EDD;8169007

Maybe their all asleep!

Machines dont sleep....lol

mod

DLM;8168556

I am in this thread.They will be along soon :whistling:

Sorry, been watching 24 DLM; I'm here now ;-)

Banned

andywedge;8169588

Sorry, been watching 24 DLM; I'm here now ;-)

I had better go now then

Telepathy...Glad to help.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Your dream gaming set up?2658
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
    4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions