Found 8th Aug 2008
Ive done something stupid and need help from the moderator/administration,
How did i contact them?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

You can use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of the page

If you click on the small 'Warning Triangle' next to your Avatar.....i've found that gets their attention........not sure if it's the correct way though ? :?

Go on, what have you done?

Original Poster

snowtiger;2702215

You can use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of the page

Mecoconuts;2702218

If you click on the small 'Warning Triangle' next to your Avatar.....i've … If you click on the small 'Warning Triangle' next to your Avatar.....i've found that gets their attention........not sure if it's the correct way though ? :?

Thanks to both of you

Benjimoron;2702220

Go on, what have you done?

In my early morning stupidity, well before i should be allowed anywhere near the computer,
I left some negative feedback by mistake. :oops:
hopefully they can remove it

Use ]THIS to find out which ones are online and contact them that way. Currently its duckmagicuk2, JB, Rayman and Col. If its FS/FT related Col is officialy the mod of part part of the boards, so he may be the best one for the job.

Mecoconuts;2702218

If you click on the small 'Warning Triangle' next to your Avatar

I have just done that to the one next to your avatar Mecoconuts.
What does this do? :?:

Nah! Just Kidding!
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Contact Us at the bottom seems to be the correct & the best way Jaykaymay & they should be able to help you out asap.. :thumbsup:

jaykaymay;2702318

In my early morning stupidity, well before i should be allowed anywhere … In my early morning stupidity, well before i should be allowed anywhere near the computer,I left some negative feedback by mistake. :oops:hopefully they can remove it

Negative feedback has now been removed. Thanks for already leaving the appropriate feedback.

Can I just add that the contact us link at the bottom is the correct thing to use in siutuations like this. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Christmas presents510
  2. Mobile phone advice33
  3. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
  4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23

See more discussions