Groups

How do I convert a document in wordpad to a JPG?? Thanks in advance!

How do I convert a document in wordpad to a JPG?? Thanks in advance!

22 Comments

Copy the text from the wordpad doc into text boxes in MS Paint?
    Same with the pictures.

That better be you in your DP or consider my advice withdrawn.

If you have Windows 7 then quickest way to do it would be to open the Word document and use the snipping tool

as sancho says, alternative is to just use the 'print screen' key on your keyboard if the doc fits on a single page... then paste it into gfx proggy of your choice.

Edit: as Silentone posted lol
    Edited by: "Squelds" 23rd Jan 2012

Original Poster

Not happening

Helpful if you posted more than 'Not Happening'.

PrtScn button on keyboard then Ctrl+V into paint.

Banned

gadwin printscreen

/end

Original Poster

My word is the 2007 version, is it too old?

Banned

brangelina

My word is the 2007 version, is it too old?

oO

You can print screen absolutely anything, nothing affects the ability to print screen.

It might help if you gave more info about what it is exactly you are trying to do

The version of word is not important

Banned

sancho1983

It might help if you gave more info about what it is exactly you are … It might help if you gave more info about what it is exactly you are trying to doThe version of word is not important

or even wordpad oO

I love these 'ask 40 questions first' threads
    Edited by: "csiman" 23rd Jan 2012

Banned

e.g.

Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is a good deal! Please don't just paste in marketing text or specs. oO

csiman

e.g.Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is … e.g.Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is a good deal! Please don't just paste in marketing text or specs. oO

This as well, I did have a reply all typed up that mentioned that but the phone range and my wife closed the tab.

Microsoft document image writer printer.

Original Poster

I have made a document in wordpad and need to email it to someone. She says I have to convert to JPG first. Lol at all of the above, sorry for being a bit crap at computer stuff, am envious of your abilities!;)

Banned

brangelina

I have made a document in wordpad and need to email it to someone. She … I have made a document in wordpad and need to email it to someone. She says I have to convert to JPG first. Lol at all of the above, sorry for being a bit crap at computer stuff, am envious of your abilities!;)

the recipient is talking rubbish. Why an earth would anyone want an image of a text document?

anyway - I'm out as you ignored the best advice on this thread (post #7)

Simple if you have Photoshop

In Word, save your document as a PDF
    Open the PDF in Photoshop
    File> Save As jpg

That's how I do it ... there's probably other ways.

Banned

gizmouk

Simple if you have PhotoshopIn Word, save your document as a PDFOpen the … Simple if you have PhotoshopIn Word, save your document as a PDFOpen the PDF in PhotoshopFile> Save As jpgThat's how I do it ... there's probably other ways.

thats a bit long winded

as I have said, every PC should put gadwin printscreen on it. Then its 1 click to save all / part of the screen to a JPG/BMP/GIF or printer or file or clipboard for pasting. Its superb and better than the basic snip tool in w7.

Very small memory requirement too and sits in systray and starts with windows.

gadwin.com/pri…en/

gizmouk

Simple if you have PhotoshopIn Word, save your document as a PDFOpen the … Simple if you have PhotoshopIn Word, save your document as a PDFOpen the PDF in PhotoshopFile> Save As jpgThat's how I do it ... there's probably other ways.

csiman

as I have said, every PC should put gadwin printscreen on it. Then its 1 … as I have said, every PC should put gadwin printscreen on it. Then its 1 click to save all / part of the screen to a JPG/BMP/GIF or printer or file or clipboard for pasting. Its superb and better than the basic snip tool in w7.Very small memory requirement too and sits in systray and starts with windows.http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

Accepted it might be to some, but all of our documents are saved as PDF, and I use Photoshop pretty much every day. I guess it's just what you're used to.

Just had a bit of a play about with Gadwin. Very simple, but also very impressive ! Reminds me a bit of Paint.net, but with the ability to automatically screen cap.
    Never ceases to amaze (and frustrate) me why programs like that never get the exposure they deserve

brangelina

I have made a document in wordpad and need to email it to someone. She … I have made a document in wordpad and need to email it to someone. She says I have to convert to JPG first. Lol at all of the above, sorry for being a bit crap at computer stuff, am envious of your abilities!;)

Your friend is an idiot. Suggest you search google for 'goatse' (remember to turn Safe Seach off for this one), download and appropriately rename the image, attach both that and the original document to an email, and add a message to say that she should try the .doc version first, and only open the .jpg version if can't manage to open the original. It's the only way she'll learn.

dxx

Your friend is an idiot. Suggest you search google for 'goatse' (remember … Your friend is an idiot. Suggest you search google for 'goatse' (remember to turn Safe Seach off for this one), download and appropriately rename the image, attach both that and the original document to an email, and add a message to say that she should try the .doc version first, and only open the .jpg version if can't manage to open the original. It's the only way she'll learn.

I wouldn't do it from work though...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1317
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)22
      4. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1524

See more discussions